butterfly kisses after bedtime prayers

Sunday, December 03, 2006

What is LOVE?

I love Happy Feet
I love the person sitting next to me

I love Happy Feet
I love that person holding my hand

I love Happy Feet
I love that person feeding me nachos

I love Happy Feet
I love that person hugging me

I love Happy Feet
I love that person beside me who's laughing so happily like a kid

I love Happy Feet
I love the person sitting next to me...the person I don't know how to let go...maybe never


Yeaps...I'm thinking again...I knew this would happen coz I've time to myself
Bits of conversation ytd at City Space came back into my mind...
I wished I could do what Kai said. His advice is like the kind of advice I would wanna tell someone stuck in a situation like mine. I wish I could work in the way that any normal person would. But I can't.

"It always come unexpectedly. If it comes back again one day, you won't be able to fight it too"

Is that true?

Kai : Why define love? It's such a painful thing. Love is a feeling not sth which can be described. Ought to be felt and understood by the heart and never the mind. Things like defining love, i think, ties u down, pulls u apart from what u feel. janna, just feel it, like music. u can't define whether the music is good or not. it's gd only 'cos u enjoy it

Thx to this special friend who knows not to force me to accept anything. Who knows without having me to say, that it's not coz I don't appreciate what he's telling me, and who knows that I'm reading every sentence, yet unable to describe how I feel to him.

I don't want to be in your embrace if I don't know when you're gonna let me go...then again, I want to be in your embrace so badly...coz I don't know when you'll be letting me go...

What is love? Letting go of that person, just being happy knowing that he or she will be happy? Then why is it so hard to imagine myself ever letting you go?

Twisting Turning Twisting Turning Twisting Turning Twisting Turning Twisting Turning

My heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger