Edwina's Wedding (hurr I've no idea what's her husband's name =p)
Just came back from my cousin's wedding at Pan Pacific. I think a girl's most beautiful moment is on that day she gets married =) All dolled up so pweeetty!
Bleh but I hate such events. Hmms then again, no I don't hate weddings, I actually love them. I just don't like my materialistic extended family and having to make small talk with them. Having to put on a fake smile throughout the dinner. BOO. Yeah no surprise that I got even more cranky and sorta blew up at Puang when I knew certain things were not his fault =( . I'm sorry dear. BOO. I'm still insecure. Especially at certain places with certain people...or even the mention of certain people's names. Sheesh I wonder why some people can't just stop their mouth from giving really 'good' advice. Greeeat I'm turning like how bitchy. *GROWLS*
Just came back from my cousin's wedding at Pan Pacific. I think a girl's most beautiful moment is on that day she gets married =) All dolled up so pweeetty!
Bleh but I hate such events. Hmms then again, no I don't hate weddings, I actually love them. I just don't like my materialistic extended family and having to make small talk with them. Having to put on a fake smile throughout the dinner. BOO. Yeah no surprise that I got even more cranky and sorta blew up at Puang when I knew certain things were not his fault =( . I'm sorry dear. BOO. I'm still insecure. Especially at certain places with certain people...or even the mention of certain people's names. Sheesh I wonder why some people can't just stop their mouth from giving really 'good' advice. Greeeat I'm turning like how bitchy. *GROWLS*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home