butterfly kisses after bedtime prayers

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Sank?

I hate being left alone...left alone left alone left alone. I don't want to be with my own thoughts coz I know myself well enough that these thoughts will naturally run wild wild wild. Promised baby to study but I just don't feel like doing anything.

Scared. I'm still scared and insecure.

I
N
S
E
C
U
R
E

I know I'm not supposed to think of anything until after the exams. But how can I not? When slowly you're not just someone I love...slowly you've became my life...slowly I don't know what else I have in my life if I don't have you...

Feel like crying...feel like breaking down and I don't know why. Feel like escaping from everything. Running out of time in everything. Getting a fever, hope I didn't pass it to baby =( . Whole body's hot and cold and throat hurts like hell. BOO seems like I'm always falling sick during the exam period. Sucks. Can't wait to club club club club club! Return of the slut and slut top bwahaha.

Org Chem paper was a whole load of bullshit today. Had a 5 min mental block before the exam. Tried to pray and calm myself down. Guilty. Seems like everytime I run back to God only when I'm tired emotionally or am too stressed out ie only when I'm in trouble. Was out with Kai the other day when we saw some advertisement which goes something like "50 things to do before you die". Then Kai ask what I'm gona do before I die.

No. 1 : CLUB CLUB CLUB OUTTA CONTROOOOOOL
No. 2 : SHOP SHOP SHOP SHOP OUTTA CONTROOOOOL
No.3 : I better start going back to God

Boo...yeah I better start SOON. Been thinking about joining Navigators for some time now ever since I saw the poster at Arts Canteen. Don't know if I'll ever get down to joining. Talked to Li and Chang about it. They said they'll join together with me...but I don't know...different people walk their own spiritual route differently and at different times, don't want to force them into anything with me.

DIEEEEE...I realised only the other day that I TOTALLY forgot all about Mira's wedding. Shit manz...and I told her MUST send me the invitation when she gets married. Lol..it was on the 12th Nov...I know WHY I forgot to go.

I need a source of either lameness, crapiness or just plain bitchiness NOW.

Hurrs main motivation to mug now? WANGXI !!!!!!!!!!! BWahaha *GRINZ* I love him lah he's damn HOTTTT! WHEE!

I still love baby thou =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger