BOOOOOO!
*bleh* - Physio
*pui* - Genetics
*pukes* - Org Chem
*chokes* - Stats
*cough* - Physio
*sputters blood* - Bio Chem
*vomits guts* - Bio Chem
*collapse* - Bio Chem
*faints* - Bio Chem
*concussed* - Bio Chem
*died* - Bio Chem
*buried* - Bio Chem
Notice the pattern? If you don't...think you study too much also.
BOOOO studying sucksssss...Bwahaha baby's printing exam papers LAST MIN!!! Tsk tsk *grinz* but oh well I shall give him credit since he taught me the dumb chair and boat theory just now
*MUACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKZ!* I think Ah Gong is gonna faint =p
*bleh* - Physio
*pui* - Genetics
*pukes* - Org Chem
*chokes* - Stats
*cough* - Physio
*sputters blood* - Bio Chem
*vomits guts* - Bio Chem
*collapse* - Bio Chem
*faints* - Bio Chem
*concussed* - Bio Chem
*died* - Bio Chem
*buried* - Bio Chem
Notice the pattern? If you don't...think you study too much also.
BOOOO studying sucksssss...Bwahaha baby's printing exam papers LAST MIN!!! Tsk tsk *grinz* but oh well I shall give him credit since he taught me the dumb chair and boat theory just now
*MUACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKZ!* I think Ah Gong is gonna faint =p

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home