If I told you the right words at the right time...will you be mine?
A picture's worth a thousand words
Was reading someone's blog and she was talking about how much she missed her grandma who happened to pass away on her birthday. Blogged about all the nice things that her grandma used to do for her which she didn't think much of at that time.
Just got me thinking...seems like everyone I know has nice grandparents who dote on them. I wished I had a grandma like that too. But I don't. Materialistic grandparents is what I have. That's why I'm always telling my friends to cherish their grandparents coz I never had the chance to experience that kind of love myself. That's why I loved so much to be around Amos's extended family, loved talking to his Ah Ma, coz she treats me as if I'm her grand daughter too. I honestly wish I had a real grandma who would fuss over me. Never had that kind of love...never will...
Do you greet your family members when you wake? Cherish them. It's only when they're not around anymore that you'll start missing the little "irritating" things they say and do to you. And you'll never know when that day might come...
As a sidenote...BOOO I'm feeling damn unproductive today. *BIG FAT SOBZ* and I miss babbbbbby! Beautiful Mind is showing nooooow. HOW? So tempted to watch! But I'm not supposed to!!! AHHHHHHHHH! Hurrs nvm haha I shall go watch anyway =p
Misses Baby! Misses Baby! Misses Baby! Misses Baby! Misses Baby! Misses Baby! Misses Baby! Misses Baby! Misses Baby! Misses Baby! Misses Baby! Misses Baby! Misses Baby! Misses Baby! Misses Baby! Misses Baby! Misses Baby! Misses Baby! Misses Baby! Misses Baby! Misses Baby! Misses Baby! Misses Baby! Misses Baby! Misses Baby! Misses Baby! Misses Baby!
Haha yeah I'm like how mushy and duuh...so..sue me
A picture's worth a thousand words
Was reading someone's blog and she was talking about how much she missed her grandma who happened to pass away on her birthday. Blogged about all the nice things that her grandma used to do for her which she didn't think much of at that time.
Just got me thinking...seems like everyone I know has nice grandparents who dote on them. I wished I had a grandma like that too. But I don't. Materialistic grandparents is what I have. That's why I'm always telling my friends to cherish their grandparents coz I never had the chance to experience that kind of love myself. That's why I loved so much to be around Amos's extended family, loved talking to his Ah Ma, coz she treats me as if I'm her grand daughter too. I honestly wish I had a real grandma who would fuss over me. Never had that kind of love...never will...
Do you greet your family members when you wake? Cherish them. It's only when they're not around anymore that you'll start missing the little "irritating" things they say and do to you. And you'll never know when that day might come...
As a sidenote...BOOO I'm feeling damn unproductive today. *BIG FAT SOBZ* and I miss babbbbbby! Beautiful Mind is showing nooooow. HOW? So tempted to watch! But I'm not supposed to!!! AHHHHHHHHH! Hurrs nvm haha I shall go watch anyway =p
Misses Baby! Misses Baby! Misses Baby! Misses Baby! Misses Baby! Misses Baby! Misses Baby! Misses Baby! Misses Baby! Misses Baby! Misses Baby! Misses Baby! Misses Baby! Misses Baby! Misses Baby! Misses Baby! Misses Baby! Misses Baby! Misses Baby! Misses Baby! Misses Baby! Misses Baby! Misses Baby! Misses Baby! Misses Baby! Misses Baby! Misses Baby!
Haha yeah I'm like how mushy and duuh...so..sue me

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home