Give Up
I can't hold on to something which is slipping away from me...
No more calling you my baby...you're not mine anymore
No more holding hands
No more sweet kisses
No more hugs
No more being silly
No more nuaa-ing against you
"We" tried became more like "I" tried. Never given the chance. Never gonna see how it might have been.
Waited for my goodbye hug...but it never came. So I left, and you didn't come after me. You didn't come after me...
If this is the way it has to be...then I'm letting go. Why should I force someone to fall in love with me? I need someone who will love me willingly. I wished with all my heart that person could have been you, but you never gave US a chance.
Yeaps my sis's advice is to always love a person who loves you more than you love him/her. To him, that's me. To me...that's not him.
I don't deny a part of me is still hoping...
a part of me is still loving him alot...
a part of me is still missing him alot...
a part of me still cares for him more than anyone else in the world...
a part of me tells me that the sky can fall down on him, I'll still carry it for him.
Maybe coz I once 'had' him. Coz I was once kissed by him. Coz I once held his hand. Coz I once was in his embrace. Coz I was once 'loved' by him. Less than 24 hrs, I once was...
Why should I be angry? I don't have the right to be angry. I hate "I'm Sorry"s. Don't want to hear them.
Maybe one day...I might wanna give us another go, I might decide that it was silly to let him go...but right now, I'm too tired.
Closed up. I can't do this anymore. I've tried. With all my heart, I've tried...
That's why it hurts
I can't hold on to something which is slipping away from me...
No more calling you my baby...you're not mine anymore
No more holding hands
No more sweet kisses
No more hugs
No more being silly
No more nuaa-ing against you
"We" tried became more like "I" tried. Never given the chance. Never gonna see how it might have been.
Waited for my goodbye hug...but it never came. So I left, and you didn't come after me. You didn't come after me...
If this is the way it has to be...then I'm letting go. Why should I force someone to fall in love with me? I need someone who will love me willingly. I wished with all my heart that person could have been you, but you never gave US a chance.
Yeaps my sis's advice is to always love a person who loves you more than you love him/her. To him, that's me. To me...that's not him.
I don't deny a part of me is still hoping...
a part of me is still loving him alot...
a part of me is still missing him alot...
a part of me still cares for him more than anyone else in the world...
a part of me tells me that the sky can fall down on him, I'll still carry it for him.
Maybe coz I once 'had' him. Coz I was once kissed by him. Coz I once held his hand. Coz I once was in his embrace. Coz I was once 'loved' by him. Less than 24 hrs, I once was...
Why should I be angry? I don't have the right to be angry. I hate "I'm Sorry"s. Don't want to hear them.
Maybe one day...I might wanna give us another go, I might decide that it was silly to let him go...but right now, I'm too tired.
Closed up. I can't do this anymore. I've tried. With all my heart, I've tried...
That's why it hurts

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home