butterfly kisses after bedtime prayers

Friday, November 17, 2006

Bleh...streeeeessed =(

Remind me no matter how much I love my Chem teacher in JC, I still hate Chem to the coreeee! Burn burn burn. All the lab reports may you all BURN. Grr..hate lab reports especially when you know nuts about the qns. *GROUCH*

Ok haha the main point of my post is to say how sweet Kai was ytd. There was a point in time I really just needed Kai to be there, wanted to msg him but at the same time didn't know what to say. Haha I think there's telepathy, he knew I needed his comfort at that time, so I received a nice sweet msg from him just when I was about to die of fever at PGP bus stop =)

Come to think of it...really glad that what happened in the past didn't break up this friendship ha coz I realise that talking to him is really theraputic for me *grinz* be honoured manz.

Haha btw I'm confused. Who are you talking about huh? KT? Haha don't think he likes me anymore lah, quite long ago already. Lol he sounds more normal now bickering with me every time haha. Ehh bitch join us for the trip leh try try try to get leave ok?

=) Yeaps but no amount of words can express how much I appreciate this lil tweerp *grinz* he knows the exact things I need to hear at the exact times. THANK YOU!

Ok I better go since I'm supposed to be meeting Puang and Li for lunch at Arts canteen. Tmr's the official closing date!!! Bleh I hope there's still Yong Tau Foo *slurps* Yeah I'm gonna be late again die..Puang's too nice to scream at me...hahaha Li will scream her head off =p I love you bitch *muaCkz*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger