Still Loving...
Not coz I'm trying to be selfish...not just coz I can't let him go...
but coz I searched every part of my heart and its unanimous...I still love him, every little part of him. I'm scarred...but the love for him isn't
Mel...you didn't make me fall in love with him...I did it out of my own will.
The next thing I wanna say...know quite alot of people are reading my blog for updates. A blog only tells you the superficial part of me. If you don't know me personally, do NOT judge me. You're not me. You don't know what I've been through. This is not just about Puang...it's about my whole history which you guys don't know at all.
Nobody can walk this road for us. Neither can either of us walk this path alone. This thing is betweeen me and him. I don't wish to explain coz I don't see the need to. No one knows our situation better than the two of us. Do not judge us. Do not judge our relationship. Back off when you know it's time to back off. Thank You.
To my friends, you may not know it, but I really appreciate when you guys understand to back off. It doesn't mean I don't want to tell you anything, it just means all I need to know is that you guys are standing by.
Li, Chang, Kai, Huiyi...I appreciate every single thing that you guys have said to me. Hurrs talking to my 2 lil bitches helped. At least I'm more convinced what I'm doing is not outta temporary insanity. I'm normal thankyou.
And thx to my dear ol pigface who sleeps on the same bed as me, who sneakly reads my blog now and then...we fight and we quarrel we bitch and we curse, but my sis will always be my sis. She nags for my own good I know, but I'm glad now she knows when to back off. Hurr hurr Wenyun continue training her horr think she's becoming better AHAHHAHA.
Not coz I'm trying to be selfish...not just coz I can't let him go...
but coz I searched every part of my heart and its unanimous...I still love him, every little part of him. I'm scarred...but the love for him isn't
Mel...you didn't make me fall in love with him...I did it out of my own will.
The next thing I wanna say...know quite alot of people are reading my blog for updates. A blog only tells you the superficial part of me. If you don't know me personally, do NOT judge me. You're not me. You don't know what I've been through. This is not just about Puang...it's about my whole history which you guys don't know at all.
Nobody can walk this road for us. Neither can either of us walk this path alone. This thing is betweeen me and him. I don't wish to explain coz I don't see the need to. No one knows our situation better than the two of us. Do not judge us. Do not judge our relationship. Back off when you know it's time to back off. Thank You.
To my friends, you may not know it, but I really appreciate when you guys understand to back off. It doesn't mean I don't want to tell you anything, it just means all I need to know is that you guys are standing by.
Li, Chang, Kai, Huiyi...I appreciate every single thing that you guys have said to me. Hurrs talking to my 2 lil bitches helped. At least I'm more convinced what I'm doing is not outta temporary insanity. I'm normal thankyou.
And thx to my dear ol pigface who sleeps on the same bed as me, who sneakly reads my blog now and then...we fight and we quarrel we bitch and we curse, but my sis will always be my sis. She nags for my own good I know, but I'm glad now she knows when to back off. Hurr hurr Wenyun continue training her horr think she's becoming better AHAHHAHA.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home