Dunoe
Do you know me? Why do you judge me?
All I know is this heart hurts...it hurts so much...heart's aching all the way to my fingers
Held up so high on sucha breakable thread...the thread broke, and I was left to fall
We promised we would walk this road together...why am I walking it alone now? Why?
Let go...Just go...You'll just land up in the same conclusion. What's the point? I don't want to know that anymore. It hurts more than what I've ever been hurt before combined. Closed up. Never fall in love again...
"I'm sorry" are the world's two most hurting words...
Go drink...get drunk...get wasted...doesn't matter anymore that you're not here...
(I can't believe the nerve of some people...fuck off...this is not the time to irritate me about your stupid bear...if you love it so much by all means take the damn bear back. I don't really care you know)
Do you know me? Why do you judge me?
All I know is this heart hurts...it hurts so much...heart's aching all the way to my fingers
Held up so high on sucha breakable thread...the thread broke, and I was left to fall
We promised we would walk this road together...why am I walking it alone now? Why?
Let go...Just go...You'll just land up in the same conclusion. What's the point? I don't want to know that anymore. It hurts more than what I've ever been hurt before combined. Closed up. Never fall in love again...
"I'm sorry" are the world's two most hurting words...
Go drink...get drunk...get wasted...doesn't matter anymore that you're not here...
(I can't believe the nerve of some people...fuck off...this is not the time to irritate me about your stupid bear...if you love it so much by all means take the damn bear back. I don't really care you know)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home