butterfly kisses after bedtime prayers

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Was mugging with Puang at SSA yesterday. Lianguo..err Lianguo's friend and Candice were there mugging away already when we reached. And while I was resting for abit, guess what I saw! This poor bear HANGED from the ceiling!!! OMG lah haha the works of another stressed NUS student. LOL and a suicide note stuck to it saying "I've got cancer. I can't take it anymore! Goodbye. Tell the duck I'm sorry" LOL wth? Totally hilarious..took photos will post it up soon.

Me to LG: Omg did you see the bear?
LG : I've been here the last three days, it's been here a week already lehh.
LG to Puang : Why you never take it down?
Puang: Huh? Haha I was thinking of hanging the sabretooth tiger (there was another tiger soft toy on the table) together with the bear then not so lonely.
Me: DIAOOOOO!!!!! LAME!!!!

------------------------

AND kena zhen by Lianguo and Puang!!! Bleh Puang insists that he never zhen me but he was laughing away at me laaah! Wahlau accomplice!

(Puang bought this packet of SOUR gummy sticks)

Me to Puang: Don't you want to eat it? Hmm is it really very sour?
Puang: go ahead you can eat it first
Me to LG : you want some?
LG took one and bites A BIG HALF of the gummy stick and chews away happily
Me: huuh not sour meh?
LG: NO LAH sweet!
Me looking at Puang
Puang: yaa it's sweet
SO DUMB ME went to take a HUGE BITE and chewed into HALF of the gummy stick since LG also chewed off half
Me: *SCRUNCHES FACE* OMGGGGAWD! AHHHHH
LG and Puang happily roaring away in laughter

Wahlauuu! And my horrid Ahgong kept laughing at me!!! Bleh. And still point to the packet somemore and say it's SOUR. BLEH BLEH BLEH. I know it says sour lah! But stupid LG didn't have reaction wan maah how I know he can tahan. KENA ZHEN!!! BOO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger