GROW UP!
Yeah...call me a kaypoh for poking my nose into this and getting worked up over things that don't even concern me, but sometimes I just can't stand seeing all these kinda nonsense.
Honestly lah...you guys are blardy uni students already caan, just GROW UP lah. Bitch and bitch and bitch for WHAT? It amuses me how it can make you happy lah. It's not easy running a comm with people against you can. If you're really that unhappy and really that irritated, try running the comm yourself lah, and I'll see how it collapses under your hands. Why wanna go all out to do this kinda underhanded things...childish can. Not happy, QUIT LAH! Siao...
Yes I don't know you much, neither do I wish you know you more, coz from what I already know of you and the things you do, you're not the kinda person I wanna know more about. PERIOD.
I think God work truely shines through from the people around me. Think I gotta learn more from them. NOT TO GET WORKED UP!!!
Yeah...call me a kaypoh for poking my nose into this and getting worked up over things that don't even concern me, but sometimes I just can't stand seeing all these kinda nonsense.
Honestly lah...you guys are blardy uni students already caan, just GROW UP lah. Bitch and bitch and bitch for WHAT? It amuses me how it can make you happy lah. It's not easy running a comm with people against you can. If you're really that unhappy and really that irritated, try running the comm yourself lah, and I'll see how it collapses under your hands. Why wanna go all out to do this kinda underhanded things...childish can. Not happy, QUIT LAH! Siao...
Yes I don't know you much, neither do I wish you know you more, coz from what I already know of you and the things you do, you're not the kinda person I wanna know more about. PERIOD.
I think God work truely shines through from the people around me. Think I gotta learn more from them. NOT TO GET WORKED UP!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home