My Dian Deng Paos!
Lol why called dian deng paos? Coz these few people brightened up my ALMOST horrid night.
Thanks to my Panda for leaving the best bamboo shoots for me =p You're precious in your own lil way! I'm rearing a funny panda..coz somehow arh he apparently loves it when I grouch to him. Like huuh? First time I hear got people very happy to be listening to someone ranting and ranting away. Lols...you rock lah. I give you...ONE bamboo shoot. *BIG FAT GRINZ*
Thanks Elv, for dropping by...and nagging at me ONCE AGAIN. =) It's been sucha long while since we had talks like that. Fwah seems like I always kena scolding...can adopt him as my new father already lah
Elv: Wahlau ehh..YOU arh, so many years already still dunno how to change. Everytime also thinking for people, it's time you think about yourself!!!
Me: *stun*SO FIERCE!
Haha but thanks lah =) standing by me is already good enough. Haha when he sent me back almost forgot he always used to send me to my doorstep and then walk the 12floors down coz SOMEONE is scared of the lift!!! Muahaha glad you were not molested on the way back lah huh LOL.
Actually come to think of it...been through alot of ups and downs with this lil tweerp...seen so much of him that others won't be able to know or understand, just have this sudden rush of pride in me that he has made it through and came this far. =) I always had faith in you, and how much you could do. Don't look back with regrets, all you can do now, is to go further. It'll all blow over.
Ahahah AND have successfully made him agree that I'm PWEEEETTY! LOL *grinz* I shall conveniently leave out what that really means wahaha!
Awww thanks Chipz! I want a repeat telecast tmr! Hehz *GRINZ* just thought it was really damn sweet of him =)
Lol why called dian deng paos? Coz these few people brightened up my ALMOST horrid night.
Thanks to my Panda for leaving the best bamboo shoots for me =p You're precious in your own lil way! I'm rearing a funny panda..coz somehow arh he apparently loves it when I grouch to him. Like huuh? First time I hear got people very happy to be listening to someone ranting and ranting away. Lols...you rock lah. I give you...ONE bamboo shoot. *BIG FAT GRINZ*
Thanks Elv, for dropping by...and nagging at me ONCE AGAIN. =) It's been sucha long while since we had talks like that. Fwah seems like I always kena scolding...can adopt him as my new father already lah
Elv: Wahlau ehh..YOU arh, so many years already still dunno how to change. Everytime also thinking for people, it's time you think about yourself!!!
Me: *stun*SO FIERCE!
Haha but thanks lah =) standing by me is already good enough. Haha when he sent me back almost forgot he always used to send me to my doorstep and then walk the 12floors down coz SOMEONE is scared of the lift!!! Muahaha glad you were not molested on the way back lah huh LOL.
Actually come to think of it...been through alot of ups and downs with this lil tweerp...seen so much of him that others won't be able to know or understand, just have this sudden rush of pride in me that he has made it through and came this far. =) I always had faith in you, and how much you could do. Don't look back with regrets, all you can do now, is to go further. It'll all blow over.
----------
I miss Chipz =( Seems like no matter how annoying he can be when he's back home, I'll miss him so much when he's gone. I hate that he's away for so long. (yeah chipz i hate your 'bitch' as much as you do!haha) And this lil ass is SO DAMNS SWEET when he tried singing the cheena song 'yue liang dai biao wo de xin' over that webcam. Haha omg lah it was hilarious how this ENGLISH KANTANG tried speaking in chinese to me. I DONT UNDERSTAND!!! Baah this tweerp has the knack of driving me up the wall to the point I really just wanna MURDER him, but also has the knack of melting my heart when he does all these lil things*beams* But he got disconnected halfway!!!! GROUCH! Haha shall force him to sing again tmr HEE.
Wahlau ehh..AND not only does he drive over to kachiao me in the MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT when he's back home, telling me to get outta the house in my ugliest moments, guess what? He does it even when he's back in Aust! Bathe and in pjs already, then tell me to on webcam!Sheesh..I think arh this dumbass really looooooves to catch me in my fugliest moments. BLEH!
BUT haha all is forgiven after he suddenly pelted out the song in his super jialat chinese...haha ok laah it's not really THAT horrible, think it improved ABIT lols, but still hearing this KANTANG speak cheena is just too funny. He has a hongky accent!!! Wth?
Ahahah AND have successfully made him agree that I'm PWEEEETTY! LOL *grinz* I shall conveniently leave out what that really means wahaha!
Awww thanks Chipz! I want a repeat telecast tmr! Hehz *GRINZ* just thought it was really damn sweet of him =)
----------------
sometimes...i wish that it didn't have to be others
sometimes I wish that person could be you

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home