when you lose something you can't replace...
so sick of love songs, so tired of tears
I don't like to listen to love songs anymore, they make me want to cry, coz every word seems to speak of me and my life.
I don't like to see couples...coz they remind me of you
I'm just so tired...stupid headache has been going on pounding at my head ever since the second half of Forensics lecture haiz...do people who fall outta love, fall sick too?
I'm addicted to the song by Coldplay, Fix You
"when you feel so tired but you can't sleep...when you lose something you can't replace, when you love someone but it goes to waste, could it be worse...tears stream down your face, when you lose something you can't replace"
=) I didn't realise how much I missed Kai till he couldn't reply my msg ytd coz he was outfield, and I was wondering whyeeeee this pigg forgot to reply meeeee coz he always replies instantly*grinz*. Hehz but he just called me back, which made me miss him even more. Boo. The last time I saw him was when he came by my house with chips, MnMs and Bourbons coz he knew I was in a sucky mood =D yum yum...yaay my superheroooo! Though it was only a short 15 mins, at least somehow the talk made me feel a lil bit better...wells considering the kinda sucky mood I'm in and how I always feel like hiding whenever I'm alone with my thoughts, a lil bit is saying a lot already. =) Thank you.
And to you, I can't help but envy the girl you'll be able to love in the future. She'll have everything, coz she's got you.
I can't help but miss you. But what's the point of saying so?
My only company to bed everynight...are tears, from the very bottom of my heart.
so sick of love songs, so tired of tears
I don't like to listen to love songs anymore, they make me want to cry, coz every word seems to speak of me and my life.
I don't like to see couples...coz they remind me of you
I'm just so tired...stupid headache has been going on pounding at my head ever since the second half of Forensics lecture haiz...do people who fall outta love, fall sick too?
I'm addicted to the song by Coldplay, Fix You
"when you feel so tired but you can't sleep...when you lose something you can't replace, when you love someone but it goes to waste, could it be worse...tears stream down your face, when you lose something you can't replace"
=) I didn't realise how much I missed Kai till he couldn't reply my msg ytd coz he was outfield, and I was wondering whyeeeee this pigg forgot to reply meeeee coz he always replies instantly*grinz*. Hehz but he just called me back, which made me miss him even more. Boo. The last time I saw him was when he came by my house with chips, MnMs and Bourbons coz he knew I was in a sucky mood =D yum yum...yaay my superheroooo! Though it was only a short 15 mins, at least somehow the talk made me feel a lil bit better...wells considering the kinda sucky mood I'm in and how I always feel like hiding whenever I'm alone with my thoughts, a lil bit is saying a lot already. =) Thank you.
And to you, I can't help but envy the girl you'll be able to love in the future. She'll have everything, coz she's got you.
I can't help but miss you. But what's the point of saying so?
My only company to bed everynight...are tears, from the very bottom of my heart.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home