butterfly kisses after bedtime prayers

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Omg...

Yesh I'm supposed to be sleeping now and waking for church tmr. But was blog surfing and came across this lady Jessie who is dying...literally. She fought breast cancer for the past 8 years and lost the battle. Was just given the 'death sentence' by her doctor that she only has 2-3 months left to live. The most painful part was how she had to plan out the place she wants to die in, her funeral clothes, her casket, her urns...omg...I can never ever do what she did. I can only imagine the pain...it must feel so horrid. Choosing a casket for your loved one is already painful enough, choosing a casket for YOURSELF, omg...how can anyone do that? (this is NOT a bimbotic comment btw, it really hurts)

Told KT about it...he said that it'll be the loved ones who are still living who'll hurt more =(

I haven't had anyone I know personally, pass away. The first funeral I went to was one of a friend's mum, who fought breast cancer too, even though I didn't know her, I cried too.

I can't cut and paste her story but or those who want to read about it, check out this blog www.lurvefriday.com . It's the entry by Tania on the 3rd of Jan 2007.

I guess when there's no one to turn to for consolation, when there is no place to go to hide, we just got to trust and put our faith in the Lord. Believing that He has planned our place in Heaven, where we'll join him eternally, where we'll be at peace and without hurt. Where we let go of the ones we love so much, knowing that they have a better place waiting for them, where they won't hurt anymore.

*SOBZ* yes I'm damn emotional. BUT IT'S SAD OK!=(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger