butterfly kisses after bedtime prayers

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

AURGH!!!!!

I hate mood swings! *SOBZ* I think alot of it is contributed by the fact that I'm listening to all the wrong songs *bleh* but they're niceeeee! Baah ya so nice it's making me depresssssed BOO. Oops and Puang's getting worried coz I'm hiding away from people. Been clicking away everyone's messages, coz somehow every single one of them seem to look annoying to me. Haiz...it sucks that I need time alone, yet at the same time I don't want to be left alone. Don't want don't want don't want don't want don't want. Stay away. I bite. =(

I miss Puang...seems like he's the only person able to get me outta spastic moods like this.

Current favourite song : If Wishes Came True (Sweet Sensation)

"If wishes came true then all the dreams at night of love were real, I'd be holding you. If wishes came true then I would be that someone always special in your heart. And we would still be lovers, not apart. If wishes came true"

AND I wanna complain about the PATHETIC number of cute guys in Sci fac. MY GAWD it's honestly damn sad case. Now people, see the reason why though I'm in Sci fac, I'm NEVER seen at Sci fac except lectures and tuts (that's if I go) AND the food at Sci canteen isn't much of a temptation to stay either. And THAT'S also why I can navigate even better around Arts and Biz than I can in my own faculty. How smart rite? I want to change fac sia my Watermelon and Ben gone liaoooooo *whines*. Kidnapped by Arts and Biz fac respectively. BOO

I shall just bury my head in books and lecture notes this sem and be a total nerdy loser.

Ya lah, this is a totally whiny post which goes to show how bitchy and annoyed I am right now. Thank You.

To all you supporters out there, cling on to the faint hope that I'm still a very very nice person deep down. REALLY DEEP DOWN. Yes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger