ANNOYED!!!
Fuck it lah honestly. I'm damn annoyed! Today was like one of the happiest day since dunno when, but nooo I can't ever have a nice happy day without feeling irritated for just ONCE. I hate my life lah huh. This chapter WAS CLOSED. Why does it have to be reopened again and again!
And somehow it's always ruined by reasons remotely or directly connected to idiots. Whatever manz. This is MY blog, if you can't blardy stand the things I say about you, oh go ahead and be gone. No one asks you to be so damn kay poh poking your loooong nose into my blog, my business. And if you weren't those few idiots guilty of it, you wouldn't be so affected my words anyway. Sheesh. And yes I still hate you.
I'm irritated with the way he stands up for you even when you're sprouting nonsense. Friend my ass. What's good and what's bad for me, I don't need YOU to judge fucker. I wouldn't be caring a fuck about you if you hadn't been such an idiot to go and affect Puang so much. Break off all ties...fuck, I tell him to break off ties with YOU lah you happy anot? Deranged retards.
In the end why am I the one being deemed unreasonable when I'M the one who cared the most, gave my best, and pushed to the limits of feeling suicidal, while YOU are the one pretending to feel guilty when you should have jolly well shut your big fat mouth, which should actually be your new ass since it can shitt so much.
Whatever manz...ya I'm a bitch. There you go. Continue bitching about me. I don't give a damn. At least I've more integrity and sense not to poke my nose into other people's relationships coz I've enough IQ to know that these are SENSITIVE issues, but obviously YOU don't have that word in your dictionary. And in my eyes, you deserve so much more than just my NICE words...you deserve to be rolled over by a tank manz. Idiot.
My policy is, if you're nice to me, I will repay you the same or even more. If you're nasty, I don't see the point in being nice to you at all. I'll play your game, and 10 times worse. I'm not a hypocrite. If I hate you, I don't bother to hide my hate for you.
You don't have to pull away from Puang since it's not him who's commenting. Neither do you have to offer your apologies that your comments have pushed me almost over the edge, I don't care for them, you're not my friend anyway.
Have a good night rest remembering how you've ruined people's lifes. Hope it makes you happy.
I'm damn damn annoyed. Why can't I ever have a happy day for ONCE. Fuck...
Fuck it lah honestly. I'm damn annoyed! Today was like one of the happiest day since dunno when, but nooo I can't ever have a nice happy day without feeling irritated for just ONCE. I hate my life lah huh. This chapter WAS CLOSED. Why does it have to be reopened again and again!
And somehow it's always ruined by reasons remotely or directly connected to idiots. Whatever manz. This is MY blog, if you can't blardy stand the things I say about you, oh go ahead and be gone. No one asks you to be so damn kay poh poking your loooong nose into my blog, my business. And if you weren't those few idiots guilty of it, you wouldn't be so affected my words anyway. Sheesh. And yes I still hate you.
I'm irritated with the way he stands up for you even when you're sprouting nonsense. Friend my ass. What's good and what's bad for me, I don't need YOU to judge fucker. I wouldn't be caring a fuck about you if you hadn't been such an idiot to go and affect Puang so much. Break off all ties...fuck, I tell him to break off ties with YOU lah you happy anot? Deranged retards.
In the end why am I the one being deemed unreasonable when I'M the one who cared the most, gave my best, and pushed to the limits of feeling suicidal, while YOU are the one pretending to feel guilty when you should have jolly well shut your big fat mouth, which should actually be your new ass since it can shitt so much.
Whatever manz...ya I'm a bitch. There you go. Continue bitching about me. I don't give a damn. At least I've more integrity and sense not to poke my nose into other people's relationships coz I've enough IQ to know that these are SENSITIVE issues, but obviously YOU don't have that word in your dictionary. And in my eyes, you deserve so much more than just my NICE words...you deserve to be rolled over by a tank manz. Idiot.
My policy is, if you're nice to me, I will repay you the same or even more. If you're nasty, I don't see the point in being nice to you at all. I'll play your game, and 10 times worse. I'm not a hypocrite. If I hate you, I don't bother to hide my hate for you.
You don't have to pull away from Puang since it's not him who's commenting. Neither do you have to offer your apologies that your comments have pushed me almost over the edge, I don't care for them, you're not my friend anyway.
Have a good night rest remembering how you've ruined people's lifes. Hope it makes you happy.
I'm damn damn annoyed. Why can't I ever have a happy day for ONCE. Fuck...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home