butterfly kisses after bedtime prayers
Monday, November 06, 2006
You're a Wild Drunk
You can get enough drink. Seriously, you'll just go puke and start pounding them back again!
What Kind of Drunk Are You?
Hurrs how interesting...maybe this coming December
posted by bringmetolife @
5:25 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
bringmetolife
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
Let goIs it time to let go? Let go...easier said t...
Go Away I'm sinking...Go away go away go away go a...
Never Date a VirgoDemanding, picky, and a total pe...
"Every Little Thing"Let me into see you in the mor...
''I need to hide away from the pain...''Keep going...
=( Sad...Why? I dunoo..Grumpy mood...wish that cer...
These Dreams (Heart) Spare a little candleSave som...
LISAAAAATsk tsk naughty lil LISAAAAA =p Bwahaha du...
SnapppSheesh dunno if it's coz I'm in a snappy moo...
Sleep...Think I shouldn't sleep too late...its mak...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home