butterfly kisses after bedtime prayers

Monday, November 06, 2006

Let go

Is it time to let go? Let go...easier said than done. I can't say I fought a losing battle...more like I went into battle blindly. Sometimes, gripping something too hard makes it easier to slip through your fingers. But then letting you go would mean losing everything that we had. I don't want to. Not now when I'm been loving you so long...

Let go...I think I should
Let go...I can't bring myself to
Let go...You're just scarring the both of you even more
Let go...Let me live in my comfort zone a little more
Let go...He's just trying his best not to hurt you
Let go...But maybe its true, all he needs is time
Let go...You're waiting for something you know from the start you can never have
Let go...Then it's just a risk I want to take

Not that I didn't want your hugs just now...I wanted them too badly that I'm afraid I won't want to let you go.

Stop being so dependent on him...something that I don't know when I'm gonna implement.

Want to cry...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger