Snappp
Sheesh dunno if it's coz I'm in a snappy mood today...or I really cannot tahan you anymore. Aurgh...waking up to msges like that just make me feel like puking lah. Fucking disgusting caan...Baaah
Hurrs at least Puang gave me a wake-up call which remedied the situation. The good and bad cancels out...making me feel less disgusted...but still as bitchy. Think I'll go call Li later, I need to bitch bitch bitch
Sheesh dunno if it's coz I'm in a snappy mood today...or I really cannot tahan you anymore. Aurgh...waking up to msges like that just make me feel like puking lah. Fucking disgusting caan...Baaah
Hurrs at least Puang gave me a wake-up call which remedied the situation. The good and bad cancels out...making me feel less disgusted...but still as bitchy. Think I'll go call Li later, I need to bitch bitch bitch

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home