Go Away
I'm sinking...Go away go away go away go away go away go away go away
Find yourself...I don't want you to feel that way
Sensitive...this bubble will burst if anyone tries to touch me now...including you
Only realising now that I'm working towards something that is so far away. Is it still worth the fight? I'm tired..I can't seem to find my way... Letting go seems sucha waste when I could have let go so much earlier...wait, but the wait seems endless...
I'm hurt but it's not your fault.
I'm sinking...Go away go away go away go away go away go away go away
Find yourself...I don't want you to feel that way
Sensitive...this bubble will burst if anyone tries to touch me now...including you
Only realising now that I'm working towards something that is so far away. Is it still worth the fight? I'm tired..I can't seem to find my way... Letting go seems sucha waste when I could have let go so much earlier...wait, but the wait seems endless...
I'm hurt but it's not your fault.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home