''I need to hide away from the pain...''
Keep going in circles. Can't seem to break free from this. And what's even more scary is that I have a feeling I'm gonna be this way for quite awhile. What's the use of partying when at the end of it all, you're still left alone with emptiness.
Feel sad...coz this time Puang can't seem to reach me =( I'm scared. Then again, he can't reach me coz I'm not letting him.
Emptiness...that's what I'm feeling. Missing certain people in my life. Suddenly miss Kai. But somehow everytime he msges me, I feel like hiding away and not telling him anything. Wondering how they are now. Just remembered that Naz didn't reply too haiz...
Hope...what I had started with previously now suddenly seems further and further away. Harder to reach. Harder to hand on to. Was there even any to cling on to?
BOOOO =( think if I'm gonna continue this way...everyone's gonna start walking out on me
Don't leave me alone
Keep going in circles. Can't seem to break free from this. And what's even more scary is that I have a feeling I'm gonna be this way for quite awhile. What's the use of partying when at the end of it all, you're still left alone with emptiness.
Feel sad...coz this time Puang can't seem to reach me =( I'm scared. Then again, he can't reach me coz I'm not letting him.
Emptiness...that's what I'm feeling. Missing certain people in my life. Suddenly miss Kai. But somehow everytime he msges me, I feel like hiding away and not telling him anything. Wondering how they are now. Just remembered that Naz didn't reply too haiz...
Hope...what I had started with previously now suddenly seems further and further away. Harder to reach. Harder to hand on to. Was there even any to cling on to?
BOOOO =( think if I'm gonna continue this way...everyone's gonna start walking out on me
Don't leave me alone

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home