BOOO...Gonna have to miss Puang =(
Happy that he got accepted into SEP Zurich Switzerland but sad that I'll have to miss him. He's still deciding , that naughty boy haven't told his parents yet. Ohwells, I still want him to go. It's a really good opportunity and a rare chance I would say considering the number of students accepted. I would too coz it'll be a good experience. Hehe he's gonna put me in his lil pocket and bring me sight seeing! WHEE! Sighx...1 year more to go bleeeahx
Happy that he got accepted into SEP Zurich Switzerland but sad that I'll have to miss him. He's still deciding , that naughty boy haven't told his parents yet. Ohwells, I still want him to go. It's a really good opportunity and a rare chance I would say considering the number of students accepted. I would too coz it'll be a good experience. Hehe he's gonna put me in his lil pocket and bring me sight seeing! WHEE! Sighx...1 year more to go bleeeahx

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home