butterfly kisses after bedtime prayers

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch...

Physio test was a horror...Prof Ip jing cunning lah cheat my money caan..wahlau all trick qns and stuuuupid me ya lah happily kena cheated. BOO! Can't believe Melon only got 3 wrong lah that idiot and he only started studying at 1am!

Damn glad there won't be anymore Org Chem labs. Was supposed to finish early today but then ended up being one of the last to leave damnit. Honestly think the TAs have built-in radars that tell them a student has NOOOO friggin idea what is going on in class and then retends him/her. Baah thought I could wayang my way through but kena have to do the dumb TLC thingin TWICE with someone else's crude product somemore PICKED UP FROM THE BIN! Wth

Met Chang to help shop for Puang and Ali's present. Aurgh of all times, I get a mental block only when thinking of ideas for my own love interest bleah. Haha Chang's ideas damn corrrrny haha but then again think most of the stuff she said I would suggest to others too hehe thaaaanks anw babe!

Muahaha! I bought Ali a Junior Doctor set!HEHE! Ehh I like lah cannot arh...haha looks so fun lor I feel like playing haha with all the stethoscope, syringe and thermometer blah blah =p Shall play with her tmr WHEEEEE! *grinz*H

Yaaay! Met up with Kai for dinner. Haha was previously just too lazy to go out lah even though I did wanted to muahaha. Thumbs up for Breko! I love that place yummy yummy food =) Hehe yummy chocolate float*sluurrrrrps* Hmms updated him on my boring lil life. Duno...talking to Kai is always theraputic for me *grinz* Ya lah though I hate to admit it some of the stuff he says did make alot of sense. Come to think of it, Kai and Li are in some ways really alike. They entitle me to my own thoughts and feelings, they don't judge me from anything I say, but yet subtly watching out for me coz they don't wanna see me hurt again. =D That's why they're my two bestest friends *HUGZZZZZ*

Wheee going sentosa tomorroooow!=)
HAPPY ADVANCED 22nd BIRTHDAY MY DEAR OL' PIGGY PUAAAANG!
Haha though I'll be there to wish you at 12 sharp tmr but I shall put a Happy Birthday post for you too in advance =p . Honey you're coping well, so hang in there ok? You know what I'm talking about=) *HUGZ* Sleep tight you lil sleeping baby =D

There, my nice lil day. Nitezzzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger