butterfly kisses after bedtime prayers

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Midnight Madness at Macs

Yeah this madness is called MUGGING! Aurgh..when can I ever be sane again. MAJOR PANIC when I saw my biochem lect notes can. Wtf..agreed with Li, what's the point of recommending a blardy textbk to us when nothing in it comes out in ur lect notes? BAAH was grouching to Puang the day before for 2 whole hrs hurrs which he thought was damn funny.

Yeaps so after my disasterous Biochem paper ytd, went to Macs with Puang to mug through the night. How guai. EHH! No joke lah got study caan! Ok I died at around 4.30 but he was still going strong!=)

Bwahaha damn funny we were listening to Class 95.0 then we TURNED damn abruptly to each other when we heard there was gonna be some food recommendation part coming up. Bwahahah we take pride in the tittle called Gluttons and embrace every single 'get-fat' day. Lol but I forgot all about it...

(At 12.00am sharp, while my head was still buried somewhere in 'Muscular Contraction' )
Puang : ehh! 12 oclock *eagerly picks up the MP3 player*
Me: huuh? what's there at 12 oclock?
Puang : THE FOOD RECOMMENDATION!

Bwahahah! Ok if you've hear enough of my gushings DO NOT let your eyes venture further =p

=) Tell me how can I not fall for this sillyhead who does the silliest things with me, and this lil sweetheart who does the sweetest little things for me.

Someone who would piggy-back you up the stairs to the docs(honestly I've nooo idea why NUS locates their clinic ALLL the way up there) when you fall down and would rather you wear his shoes and he himself walks barefoot.

Someone who lets you BITE BITE BITE his hand when you're in major panic or pain.

Someone who brings little treats for you, just because you're a sucker for anything CHOCOLATE

Someone who would move down his tummy to cushion your head (when you only jokingly complained that his lap is too bony to sleep) and uses his hand to shield your eyes from the light throughout the whole entire time you were sleeping. Yeaps haha even when it puts him in a damn awkward studying position with only 1 free hand to write. Hehe but think I was more preoccupied with nuaa-ing and listening to the small growls and big growls his tummy makes *GRINZ* oops haha

Haha I love this SOMEONE lah, tummy and all LOL. SOMEONE's ego and head is gonna get real big haha



Ahhaha we're not exactly known for our tidiness =p


Hehe a pic after much persuasion, negotiation and emotional blackmail =D

Ahems yess I'm supposed to be the owl with the SMALL eyes
Cannot arrh..unique mah

My pig with his whole entire family!!! *grinz*

 Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger