butterfly kisses after bedtime prayers

Saturday, November 11, 2006

My Own Lil Idol...Hee

Hehe OHH YAAAH! Forgot to say this...*BIG GRINZ* I LOVE PUANG WHEN HE STARTS SINGING!!! I swear, he DAMN CUTE when he does it =D I'm not laughing at at you dear, I really think it's cute when you do that =p that's why I always try to catch you unaware hehe =D

Aww Kai's damn sweet lah..."I'll be supportive of whichever decision you make...that's a promise" Sometimes, you don't need alot of advice or spend alot of time talking about certain things to someone, all you need is a simple msg like that from a friend. Just a simple msg which tells you that they will be standing by you whatever it is =) Kai's one of the people who has never let me go and one of the precious few I'll always treasure. Thankyou thankyou thankyou!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger