butterfly kisses after bedtime prayers

Thursday, November 09, 2006

AURGH! WTF?!!!

Ok maybe its coz I slept at only 6am TODAY that's why I was damn blardy pissed and grouchy when I HAD TO wake up at 11.58am to a certain someone's phonecall (damnit left my hp on)

Me : harloeeeee *halfdead*
Someone : Ehh where are you? At home arh? No sch today?
Me : Yaa..at home *getting fucccking pissed alr* why leh?
Someone : Ehh can da-pao food to my house? I'm sick
Me: Huuh? Where's your family?
Someone : My mum's at spa

OOOOMG!!! SPA?! SPA!!!! Honestly lah! Angry until I almost couldn't get back to sleep

No.1 - Pls lah I'm not THAT close to you. The only time I ever sent food to someone's house was when Elv was damn down with fever. And the last time I ever thought of sending food to someone's house was when Jon wanted to eat Ching Teng and I was going to coffeeshop. Please note the fact that Jon lives DOWNSTAIRS my house! Like ONE storey down.

No. 2 - I'm not your fucking maid!
No.3 - OMG! If your mum was even sensible enough, SHE would go n buy food for YOU and forgo her daily taitai treatments lah!
No. 4 - DO NOT irritate me when I only slept at 6 AM!!!
No. 5 - Harloe? Ever heard of finals? That's the fucking stressed up exam period that most people go through at the end of the year, where you just feel like throwing ANYTHING within your reach at ANYONE dumb enough to irritate you with this kinda nonsense, READ NO.4 again .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger