butterfly kisses after bedtime prayers

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

All I want is to know that you'll be happy

I'll still be there to catch your fall...if I made anyone a promise, I will keep that promise. Don't hide away. Please don't. That's the last thing I want to see you do. Don't lose yourself. Your innocence and simplicity was what made me fall for you. I hope you'll never lose it.

What an irony. Used to be able to get whatever I wanted...right now the only thing I want, I can't seem to get...

Mel...think I'll continue being that monkey till I come to a conclusion

It seems hard to explain what happened to those who asked. All I can say is don't judge people if you don't know them personally. Got kinda upset when I didn't know how to reply. Then Li told me I didn't have to explain to them if I didn't want to. Don't know why but it made me feel better. Better that I don't have to be responsible for this too.

Not gonna drink. If I am, I'm gonna drink party and have fun being happy. Though tempting, but I don't wanna ever land up being like the last time I got drunk...crying and screaming away. At the end of it all...I'd still end up feeling empty. No point at all.

Hurrs cheap thrill. Haha can't believe Li and I were flirting and talking dirty to Chang online just now. Lols stupid me came up with the great idea of impersonating *ahems* some hottstuff. SUPER HILARIOUS the way Chang went along with it. Haha made Li save the conversation. Almost died laughing...still can't believe the kinda nonsense manz. You girls rock my world. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger