Tests Tests Test...
Haha best talked to Uncle for about 2 hrs manz..until Pam keep screaming at me online LOL then told him to shut up so she can talk to me ahahah. Damn funny lah that girl =p .
Hmm we had the same talk that we did like..4 months ago? Same problem with him so I just advised the same thing..haha and according to Uncle..I'm can get too over-friendly with guys that they get the wrong idea and start liking me. Haha how interesting..got MEEH? I'm friendly with both guys and girls WHAT. Ehh ok I know I've broken a few hearts but..not my fault lah SERIOUSLY I really am NOT out to break hearts wan ok...I'm a nice girl AHAHAH
Yeaps and I do try to keep in contact with them after I know they're over me...That's how me and Kai got to be really really good friends now. One of the best guy friends I can ever have. He's the guy version of Li and Saf..someone I can pour my heart and soul out to without having to bother looking silly or being judged. Someone I don't have to keep msging or calling everyday but we know we'll still be the same special friends till the very end =)
ANYWAY...
Wahlauu ehh stupid Uncle say I look so much more havoc than Li.. LOL and Li looks like the guai type *gags* yaaa riteeee =p ok fine both ME and Li knows when to be havoc and when to be guai OK.
Yipee! Tmr going to visit Iro's babbbbby! She gave birth to a baby boy! Going with Saf and Ale then Puang's coming along too coz he wana see baby LOL..Hmm but abit weird to see Kevin Chua leh..he's like always so anti-social in Raffles (gawd I hope he NEVER comes across my blog) . Omg speaking of which was supposed to go Andrew Chin's hse to see his doggies!!!
Blardy hell irritating haze..I havent left my room for most of the day manz..went to open the door for my mum just now and my eyes already starting to tear BAAAH
And to end off..ALBERT CHIPMUNK NG GONG HUI!!! Where in the world are you lah!?
Aurgh
OK STUDY!
Haha best talked to Uncle for about 2 hrs manz..until Pam keep screaming at me online LOL then told him to shut up so she can talk to me ahahah. Damn funny lah that girl =p .
Hmm we had the same talk that we did like..4 months ago? Same problem with him so I just advised the same thing..haha and according to Uncle..I'm can get too over-friendly with guys that they get the wrong idea and start liking me. Haha how interesting..got MEEH? I'm friendly with both guys and girls WHAT. Ehh ok I know I've broken a few hearts but..not my fault lah SERIOUSLY I really am NOT out to break hearts wan ok...I'm a nice girl AHAHAH
Yeaps and I do try to keep in contact with them after I know they're over me...That's how me and Kai got to be really really good friends now. One of the best guy friends I can ever have. He's the guy version of Li and Saf..someone I can pour my heart and soul out to without having to bother looking silly or being judged. Someone I don't have to keep msging or calling everyday but we know we'll still be the same special friends till the very end =)
ANYWAY...
Wahlauu ehh stupid Uncle say I look so much more havoc than Li.. LOL and Li looks like the guai type *gags* yaaa riteeee =p ok fine both ME and Li knows when to be havoc and when to be guai OK.
Yipee! Tmr going to visit Iro's babbbbby! She gave birth to a baby boy! Going with Saf and Ale then Puang's coming along too coz he wana see baby LOL..Hmm but abit weird to see Kevin Chua leh..he's like always so anti-social in Raffles (gawd I hope he NEVER comes across my blog) . Omg speaking of which was supposed to go Andrew Chin's hse to see his doggies!!!
Blardy hell irritating haze..I havent left my room for most of the day manz..went to open the door for my mum just now and my eyes already starting to tear BAAAH
And to end off..ALBERT CHIPMUNK NG GONG HUI!!! Where in the world are you lah!?
Aurgh
OK STUDY!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home