butterfly kisses after bedtime prayers

Saturday, October 07, 2006

5 languages of Love

Was at Li's hostel and met Chang after that..the talk with them was kinda enlightening for me.
Came to this conclusion...if we're out to look for love..we'll only be searching for love in all the wrong places. So don't..it'll come to you when you least expect it.

Soo...I'm not gonna look for love right now..if it comes, it comes.

And yeaps out came my rush of love for Li when she was advicing me about stuff while we had Cafe Cartel the other day (ahahah thou she didn't know at that point of time =p ).
Some things just can't be put down in words. You're letting me be entitled to my thoughts and feelings but at the same time I know you were being guarded on my behalf so that I won't land up in the same hurt...and it kinda reminded me of how you saw me through the beginning, middle and end of what happened before. And even with this now, I know you'll be there for me whatever it is *HUGZ* which is why I love you so so much bitch =)

Went out with Chang to shop for abit ytd..somehow during dinner we found ourselves in the "love" conversation again. Brought up the "5 languages of Love" though I could only remember 2 haha.
Love your partner in the way THEY want to be loved - something both of us agreed on

1. Quality Time
2. Receiving Gifts
3. Acts of Service
4. Physical Touch
5. Words of Affirmation

Everyone would have a percentage of each. And to some, one might mean more than another.

What's your language of love?

See..not all my entries are bimbotic..they can have DEPTH too horr



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger