WAN DAN
Came home to get some of my JC notes gona go back sch soon. Ahahha Pam's soo gona kill me now that I'm still blogging. Haha you know how there's HE BAO DAN (sunny sideup), JI DAN (egg) wadever DAN, according to my dear Pam, there's also WAN DAN (die) ahahaha which is already an understatement for our friggin' Biochem test tmr. LS lah..yeeah luckily can look forward to going out after that. Meeting UNCLE (Alfred) for John Tucker Must Die WHEEE! Ultimate chick flick lols but I think Uncle like to watch leh haha!
Anw...I MISS CHIPZ!!! Lols ya lah very outta point =D cannot ARH i like. Haha was at Li's hostel for dinner ytd then online chatting with Chipz then both of them started off this super hilarious fight over who I belonged to. *grinz* how honoured ahahah ok darlings BOTH of you rock my world alrights =D I've this feeling they're gonna clique damn well*beamz*
Then went for supper with the TH peeps, Pam Willie Darren Daryl and his pweetty galfren Kim. Yummy went for tau huey at Selegi *rubs tummy* ate sooo damn full I was so sure my tummy was close to indigestion.
OK! Back to sch before Pam the Wham kills me
Came home to get some of my JC notes gona go back sch soon. Ahahha Pam's soo gona kill me now that I'm still blogging. Haha you know how there's HE BAO DAN (sunny sideup), JI DAN (egg) wadever DAN, according to my dear Pam, there's also WAN DAN (die) ahahaha which is already an understatement for our friggin' Biochem test tmr. LS lah..yeeah luckily can look forward to going out after that. Meeting UNCLE (Alfred) for John Tucker Must Die WHEEE! Ultimate chick flick lols but I think Uncle like to watch leh haha!
Anw...I MISS CHIPZ!!! Lols ya lah very outta point =D cannot ARH i like. Haha was at Li's hostel for dinner ytd then online chatting with Chipz then both of them started off this super hilarious fight over who I belonged to. *grinz* how honoured ahahah ok darlings BOTH of you rock my world alrights =D I've this feeling they're gonna clique damn well*beamz*
Then went for supper with the TH peeps, Pam Willie Darren Daryl and his pweetty galfren Kim. Yummy went for tau huey at Selegi *rubs tummy* ate sooo damn full I was so sure my tummy was close to indigestion.
OK! Back to sch before Pam the Wham kills me

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home