PUAANG!!!!
Puaang!!! Don't scare me leh...Owl's getting worried for you. Haiz why likedaaaat? =( I'm feeling sad too coz you are *cries out loud* Hate this feeling of helplessness when my friends are in trouble and I can't do a thing.
WHERE IS MY PUAANG!?
I MISS MY OLD PUAANG!!!! ='(
Guang my Puang pls pls pls quickly find your way outta your world ok? Talk to me! I want you back NOW! Tear the coupon also no use leh you never appear BOOOO *SOBZ*
Puaang!!! Don't scare me leh...Owl's getting worried for you. Haiz why likedaaaat? =( I'm feeling sad too coz you are *cries out loud* Hate this feeling of helplessness when my friends are in trouble and I can't do a thing.
WHERE IS MY PUAANG!?
I MISS MY OLD PUAANG!!!! ='(
Guang my Puang pls pls pls quickly find your way outta your world ok? Talk to me! I want you back NOW! Tear the coupon also no use leh you never appear BOOOO *SOBZ*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home