butterfly kisses after bedtime prayers

Monday, October 02, 2006

The Return of Allan the Evil Watermelon

the melon trying to be guai...

after 1 hour...ONLY FINISH FRONT COVER! alamak*faints*


Ahhaha alrights the watermelon is sooo gonna whack me upside down *sweet innocent smile* Met up for a yummy Swenson's lunch at Holland V *licks lips* lol the melon tried convincing me to treat lunch coz I overslept and he had to wait a grand total of...45mins? Hehz =p

Lunch was fun!=) Watermelon's are supposed to be red and juicy on the inside filled with seeds rite? Do NOT stereotype ALL melons. Allan the Melon's brain is hollow and filled with all sorts or CRAP. *ka-bish*talk to him wanna strangle him after 5 mins. Best lah have to counter EVERYTHING I say wan leh dumbass (dumbass is an endearing term my dearn melon =) trust me don't have to google it) Ok lah I was VERY entertained yeaps *beamz*

Went back NUS to nuaa in melon's room while waiting for Chang to come and mug together. The melon tried to prove that his English is good =p ok laaah give you some credit don't say I not nice =)

Lol anw sorry babe thought Central Lib was open lah. Heh ended up studying in Eusoff Study Rm instead..wahlau ehh the corridors were damn fucking DARK caan. Me and Chang scared the shit outta each other (Ahahah not to mention also bursting Chipz eardrums coz I was on the phone with him hehz I love you darl *grinz* )

To end it off...my tau huey is still in watermelon's room =(

Btw melon, I can't believe you ran that 15k M-A-D-N-E-S-S . I can spell too =) Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger