To all my lovelies =D
Yes to those I've promised to dedicated posts to :
Jenn, Saf!!!!! I miss you bimbs!!!! =( *SOBZ* even though you both gang up so naturally to SUAN ME, I decided to overlook all of that bwahaha. =D
To my darling Jenn who's getting engaged soon, CONGRATS!!!! *muacks* Damn Walton finally stole you away from us BOOHOO! Buttt I'm SO EXCITED for you lars! =)=)=)
I love them coz they're the MOST bimbo, bitchy and craziest girlfriends anyone can possibly wanna get. *grinz* it doesn't matter that we rarely get to meet up (actually it does...WHEN'S OUR NEXT GIRLS NIGHT OUT!?) coz the fun never ever diminishes!
YOU SEE, i can't put up our pweetty faces coz you still haven't sent me the photos!Growl!
And Lianguooooo!!!! I didn't leave you out on purpose!!! Lol see you're always so close to my heart that I tend to forget that you're in U.S this sem! Lol hehe...a nice surprise to get your call! Enjoy the snow and freezing your ass off over there muahaha. Wear more clothes larr k! I don't know what's with NUS guys...they love to bring little clothes when they go overseas DURING WINTER. =) Damn smart. Oh yarr I read your blog! The red shirt reminds me of how you all always wear red during exam days larr =( won't get to see it this sem alr haizzz
And to the horrible PIG Junwei who's currently trying to tempt me with BnJ icecream (EEKS) thanks for the sweeeeeeet cookie which I had to down with lotsa water. =D YUMMY!*slurps*I'm easily contented hohoho I think it was kinda like a bribe not to bite off people's heads since I was in a bad mood BWAHAHA. Nvm that, I love gifts! All shapes and sizes accepted anytime anywhere *grinz*

Yes to those I've promised to dedicated posts to :
Jenn, Saf!!!!! I miss you bimbs!!!! =( *SOBZ* even though you both gang up so naturally to SUAN ME, I decided to overlook all of that bwahaha. =D
To my darling Jenn who's getting engaged soon, CONGRATS!!!! *muacks* Damn Walton finally stole you away from us BOOHOO! Buttt I'm SO EXCITED for you lars! =)=)=)
I love them coz they're the MOST bimbo, bitchy and craziest girlfriends anyone can possibly wanna get. *grinz* it doesn't matter that we rarely get to meet up (actually it does...WHEN'S OUR NEXT GIRLS NIGHT OUT!?) coz the fun never ever diminishes!
YOU SEE, i can't put up our pweetty faces coz you still haven't sent me the photos!Growl!
And Lianguooooo!!!! I didn't leave you out on purpose!!! Lol see you're always so close to my heart that I tend to forget that you're in U.S this sem! Lol hehe...a nice surprise to get your call! Enjoy the snow and freezing your ass off over there muahaha. Wear more clothes larr k! I don't know what's with NUS guys...they love to bring little clothes when they go overseas DURING WINTER. =) Damn smart. Oh yarr I read your blog! The red shirt reminds me of how you all always wear red during exam days larr =( won't get to see it this sem alr haizzz
And to the horrible PIG Junwei who's currently trying to tempt me with BnJ icecream (EEKS) thanks for the sweeeeeeet cookie which I had to down with lotsa water. =D YUMMY!*slurps*I'm easily contented hohoho I think it was kinda like a bribe not to bite off people's heads since I was in a bad mood BWAHAHA. Nvm that, I love gifts! All shapes and sizes accepted anytime anywhere *grinz*
my yummy treat that kept me company in CL today
amidst the disgusting lecture notes =)=)=)
amidst the disgusting lecture notes =)=)=)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home