butterfly kisses after bedtime prayers

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

=)

Happy CNY to the dearies over in Switz, Ahgong and Peiyu! =)

and to Chipz in Aust

and of coz to those who are coming to my house to kope angbaos

and to Junwei who's in HK freezing his ass off for New Year =D cheapskate larr run overseas to bi nian blehhh

Today, I shall thank God for the great inventions of aircons and warm cosy beds. It was DAMN FRIGGIN HOTTT in the afternoon! Aurgh and it doesn't help that I was dragged outta bed to run errands TWICE. RAWRRRR.

=)=)=) I love my bed *muacks*

Went Wala for our chillout session ytd...I was just telling Vin that I'll be ok as long as the band doesn't go and play 'Lips of an Angel' AND the next song was thattttt!!!! GROWL! =( I miss my Ahgong =( =( =( the week is passing by soooooooooooooooo slowwwwwwwwwwwwllllllllyyyyy. GRRR!

AND wonder why there are no photos even when we've went out soooo manyyyyy times?

let's all look at Mr Slowpoke Vin =)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger