Just a thought...
I may not be pretty
I may not be smart
I may not have a nice figure (hmm...in fact thats a definite DON'T)
I may not have a good dress sense
I may not know the right words to say at times
I may not be the nicest person to be around
I may say the stupidest most bimbotic things at the wrongest times
I may annoy people with my actions sometimes
but this is ME
i hate to live under the expectations of people...whether they say it or not
i wanna be who i am. people's comments do affect me, it hurts sometimes but i want to be accepted the way i am. i don't want to be someone else. i don't like the feeling of trying to be someone else just to impress people or please people.
people who get try to get to know me through other people just coz of my display pictures or coz they saw me dolled up when i club, usually don't give me a very good impression. so seriously, don't even try.
I've kinda had enuff of these kinda nonsense. Accept me for who i am, or find another ideal friend or girl you want to hook up with.
I may not be pretty
I may not be smart
I may not have a nice figure (hmm...in fact thats a definite DON'T)
I may not have a good dress sense
I may not know the right words to say at times
I may not be the nicest person to be around
I may say the stupidest most bimbotic things at the wrongest times
I may annoy people with my actions sometimes
but this is ME
i hate to live under the expectations of people...whether they say it or not
i wanna be who i am. people's comments do affect me, it hurts sometimes but i want to be accepted the way i am. i don't want to be someone else. i don't like the feeling of trying to be someone else just to impress people or please people.
people who get try to get to know me through other people just coz of my display pictures or coz they saw me dolled up when i club, usually don't give me a very good impression. so seriously, don't even try.
I've kinda had enuff of these kinda nonsense. Accept me for who i am, or find another ideal friend or girl you want to hook up with.

1 Comments:
At 3:18 AM,
Anonymous said…
but u are just too nice a person to be with!!
Post a Comment
<< Home