I AM SO IN LOVE!!!!!
Ok I'm in love with God and I'm in love with Planet Shaker's music!!!! THEY ARE SOOO GOOD! So much better than Delirious! at least P.S's songs have meanings.
AND THEY ARE COMING IN APRIL!!!!!! WOOTS!!!!
I love the feeling of going back to church and dwelling in His presence again!
I love the feeling of waking up earlier on Sundays and taking my own sweet time to think about His grace and love and thank Him for every little thing around me that I might have not have taken notice of, while I stroll up to church.
Every service is so empowering that it's just so hard to deny God's presence in my life.
Someone asked about my faith just ytd. I don't really know how to express it in words. Sometimes certain things one just has to experience for themselves...coz God works in wonderful ways which we cannot see. And certain things are just too hard to deny and pretend it's all coincidental...its the works of God. Like how I've pulled through this turning point in my life, how I've been at my absolute lowest in my faith, challenging God and hating him...and miraculously came out so much stronger.
I came out loving Him more than ever.
I'm not confident in saying that I've 100% trust, 100 % faith, 100% holiness, but I'm praying everyday that He'll bring me a step closer each time to that.
Not only that, I'm praying for Him to teach me to LISTEN instead of always praying and requesting for something. Something that I need to learn...quieten my heart and listen
Dwelling in His presence gives an indescribable kind of joy from within. Each time without fail. I don't force my non believer friends to come to church neither do i force preach to them. For whatever comes out of my mouth, is from Him and I pray that my actions will touch those around me and that they may come to believe coz they see Him in me. =)
"Whoever claims to Live in Him, must walk as Jesus did - 1 John 2:6"
Moving on...
J msned me today...somehow we came to the topic of C. I wanted to know how she is...as long as she's fine and doing well...i don't wish to know anything more than that. Its not a question that leads to something else, that leads to wanting to know more, or one that leads to the sarcastic "I told you so". It was a question that was straight from the heart. Loving her seems so unfamiliar now...yet i know i still wish for the best for her. J told me to learn to forgive and one day we'll be able to reconcile. It's not that I haven't forgiven, its not that i hate her. But feelings of disappointment that came with those words, had cut like a knife straight into the heart and torn me apart, so much that i can never face her for a long long time to come. Even if we did...I wouldn't want a friendship that's superficial considering the one we had before. I've been down the exact same road with the exact same person...I know the kind of horrors, I know the kind of pain and frustration. I wish I could be there for her at times when i know she's down...but the only thing i can do, is pray that she'll make it through.
It's true when you love someone be it a guy or girl, you'll still care for that one, no matter the hurt and pain inflicted before.
Deep within, I pray you'll be happy. Don't let anyone...anyone at all, take away that joy you have for God. For it will be Him who supports you when you fall. For your joy, the smiles that you have that brightens people's day, it comes from Him.
But still I'm sorry...I still can't bring myself to face you
p.s : aint it amazing that i'm able to type this even when my gastric is killing me right now. RAWR
Ok I'm in love with God and I'm in love with Planet Shaker's music!!!! THEY ARE SOOO GOOD! So much better than Delirious! at least P.S's songs have meanings.
AND THEY ARE COMING IN APRIL!!!!!! WOOTS!!!!
I love the feeling of going back to church and dwelling in His presence again!
I love the feeling of waking up earlier on Sundays and taking my own sweet time to think about His grace and love and thank Him for every little thing around me that I might have not have taken notice of, while I stroll up to church.
Every service is so empowering that it's just so hard to deny God's presence in my life.
Someone asked about my faith just ytd. I don't really know how to express it in words. Sometimes certain things one just has to experience for themselves...coz God works in wonderful ways which we cannot see. And certain things are just too hard to deny and pretend it's all coincidental...its the works of God. Like how I've pulled through this turning point in my life, how I've been at my absolute lowest in my faith, challenging God and hating him...and miraculously came out so much stronger.
I came out loving Him more than ever.
I'm not confident in saying that I've 100% trust, 100 % faith, 100% holiness, but I'm praying everyday that He'll bring me a step closer each time to that.
Not only that, I'm praying for Him to teach me to LISTEN instead of always praying and requesting for something. Something that I need to learn...quieten my heart and listen
Dwelling in His presence gives an indescribable kind of joy from within. Each time without fail. I don't force my non believer friends to come to church neither do i force preach to them. For whatever comes out of my mouth, is from Him and I pray that my actions will touch those around me and that they may come to believe coz they see Him in me. =)
"Whoever claims to Live in Him, must walk as Jesus did - 1 John 2:6"
Moving on...
J msned me today...somehow we came to the topic of C. I wanted to know how she is...as long as she's fine and doing well...i don't wish to know anything more than that. Its not a question that leads to something else, that leads to wanting to know more, or one that leads to the sarcastic "I told you so". It was a question that was straight from the heart. Loving her seems so unfamiliar now...yet i know i still wish for the best for her. J told me to learn to forgive and one day we'll be able to reconcile. It's not that I haven't forgiven, its not that i hate her. But feelings of disappointment that came with those words, had cut like a knife straight into the heart and torn me apart, so much that i can never face her for a long long time to come. Even if we did...I wouldn't want a friendship that's superficial considering the one we had before. I've been down the exact same road with the exact same person...I know the kind of horrors, I know the kind of pain and frustration. I wish I could be there for her at times when i know she's down...but the only thing i can do, is pray that she'll make it through.
It's true when you love someone be it a guy or girl, you'll still care for that one, no matter the hurt and pain inflicted before.
Deep within, I pray you'll be happy. Don't let anyone...anyone at all, take away that joy you have for God. For it will be Him who supports you when you fall. For your joy, the smiles that you have that brightens people's day, it comes from Him.
But still I'm sorry...I still can't bring myself to face you
p.s : aint it amazing that i'm able to type this even when my gastric is killing me right now. RAWR

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home