butterfly kisses after bedtime prayers

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

It's FUN spending Ahgong's money! *grinz*



"I don't know what it is tonight, your eyes, your smile. Even in a candlelight, you shine so bright. You are so beautiful, more beautiful than you've ever been. I catch my breath...and fall in love again"


Tricia!!! Damn ultra cute =) and she stones just like her lazy uncle hehe

Was supposed to go blading ytd instead we ended up shopping for groceries for Zurich at Marine Parade coz the skate rental ends at 9 on weekdays and we were late BLEH. =) Seems like even though outings don't go according to plan, it's always a bunch of fun! Muahaha of coz its fun when I'm not the one spending the money hohoho. I went around happily throwing everything into the trolley while Ahgong took almost half of the things out *rawr* wet blanket. Hoho, grocery shopping PART TWO starts on sat! Road trip to JB this time Ahgong will have fun too coz its spending his parent's money *grin grin* Can't wait!

Yays though it wasn't intended, we finally took our LOOOONG bus ride. 196 from Clementi all the way to East Coast *smiles* bus rides are fun especially when your company decides to be dyslexic on that day lol

At arts canteen

Me (pours peach tea) : I’m having a cough
Ahgong : *thoughtful look* hmm what coughs cures? What cause cures? WHAT CURES COUGHS!
Me : Bwahahah!


Conversation pass Clementi Town Secondary (i think) field

Ahgong : Look! The green is so grass!
Me : *blinks at him* OMG yarrr the GREEN is DAMN GRASS! Lol

Ahgong : AHMAH!*defensive look and pouts*


Hehehe damn cute lars there was something else that was really ultra funny too but I forgot! Rawr.

=) took a super ultra short stroll near the sea, but since everywhere was wet we didn't stay long. But the stars were super bright! hehe yay I love stars =) SO PWEEEEETTY!!! Its all so familiar to me. And all the reasons of why I first fell in love with this lil dodo just came flooding back to me =)

Alrights moving on...I finally know who's Audrey! *grins at a certain someone who took my most unglam photo and sabo-ed me on his blog!* And she looks like Steph! 99% match larss!

AND I'm turning over a new leaf bwahaha yarr high inertia, still turning. I'm gonna go for all my lects religiously (with the exception of 1st feb, I shall declare it a sad sad holidayyy). Its gonna be a hectic and horrible AND SAD sem since Ahgong, Lianguo and Lionel will all be on exchange =(=(=( I hope these 5 mths pass QUICK.

Wells to make up for it, at least EL1101E is a fun fun lecture *grin*! On the other hand my LSM2101 lecturer forgot all about us today and turned up for lect an hour late! O.o not funny when you missed three 96 buses and decided to catch a cab to school instead coz you don't wanna be late. Bahs..damn annoying. It was a rush rush day for me. Rush to lect, rush to print notes and flood posters, rush back to lect. *grouch* I didn't even get to eat until like 4 plus.

Went to find Josh since he was having his boring booth at Sci Fac. Apparently his friend Mark is damn stunned that I looked so different at Zouk and he couldn't recognise me until I had to remind him we took the same lecture. And I happen to bum into him at Central Lib too. Hmm I wonder...bummed into Meghna and Madhuri at Homeclub the last time too and they both took like more than 10 secs to contemplate if I was some psycho loony who just went up to random people to say "OMG HEY!" before they realise with shocked exclaimation that I'm Janna. =) how interesting. Is there such a significant difference? O.o I just don't understand why people wanna wear thick makeup and dress up for an hour before heading to SCHOOL. I just throw on my tshirt and shorts and get outta the house in half an hr. Hurr you're here to study manz, not a fashion show.

I'm feeling anti-social this sem *rawrs* but even on the first day of school I already bummed into like 5, 6 people along the hallways within a couple of hours. O.o how exciting. I don't like people this sem. =)

Alrights my tv show is calling out to me! Byes!













0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger