butterfly kisses after bedtime prayers

Saturday, January 12, 2008

MY BLOG IS BACKKKKK!!!! =D=D=D

wow taken such a long break didn't quite expect myself to blog again.

it's funny how certain things that we expected to stay the same, has changed so much, and yet some things that you expect to have changed after time, never did.

this blog started with losing someone I found to have never loved

then moving on

to finding a special friend, the most treasured friend, the one who shared the ups and downs, and ended up loving him

and losing him

then moving on to losing someone who once claimed to have loved me, but ended up realising that none of it was real. Revenge, hatred, betrayal, backstabbing carried on for that difficult period which I tried so hard to step out of and after so long, I did. I no longer hate, coz I'm glad to say I no longer feel a thing. But what you did, I'll never forget, coz you made me lose one of the most important person I loved.

sometimes you love someone so much, you continue to give excuses and reasons to keep that friendship. You try to fight when you know you're not a fighter. And end up being disappointed. End up asking yourself what's the point in fighting for something which both of us can't even be sure whether it's worthy. I thought it was , until you decided to break it along with my heart yesterday.

you meant the world more than any guy could compare

how did we even become like this? at the cost of what?

and moving on

to finally knowing who was worthy of that love all the while. To finally realising that I still loved all the while. It's good to have been able to tear myself away and take a step back to see. It makes it all so different now. So different, yet the same feeling of joy just being with you, the same feeling of being able to really be myself and enjoy our bimboness *grinz*

it feels like home to me

2 weeks to you abandoning all of us and flying off with your obviously gay *ahems* annoying *coughs* friend to the other half of the world. For the record, I can't believe I'm sending him off too *growls* (yupz I keep a grudge) I'm just glad Dips will be coming along to keep me sane.

5 months till you'll be HOME. We'll let time tell =)

2 days till we go blading again!!!! WHEE! *grin grin grin*

"sometimes I smile not because I'm happy, but because it takes a smile to hide a million tears*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger