butterfly kisses after bedtime prayers

Sunday, March 25, 2007

i want to be the one lighting up your face every single day =)

Bwahaha! Just told Ahgong that I feel my blog is becoming a shrine to him liao. All hails The Mighty Sotong!!! LOL. Okies I'm gonna express my not-so-once-in-awhile big fat love for my Ahgong AGAIN, so if you've already heard enough of swooning from me, hehe *covers my reader's eyes and ears* do NOT read on.

Lalalalalalala I love my Ahgoooong! The dingding dongdong pingping pongpong gonggong goondupadded Sotong! HEE *BEAMS* Ya okay this is the opening sentence only laah!

Hee decided to travel down to Redhill to surprise a very hungry Ahgong with hot Macs after Forensics lect which ends at 10 PM. Haha the surprised and happy look on this darling's face...200% precious! Hmms yeaps I think I've given my Ahgong a lot of surprises already, luckily his heart not so weak yet bwahaha! But I love to be the one lighting up your face! =D *HUGZ* Seeing you beaming away like a contented lil boy brings out every shred of joy in me.

(calls Ahgong at around..11?)
Me: Ahgong! =) What you doing? Got study not?
Ahgong: Rawrrr I'm hungrrrry. Are you at home already?
Me: Reaching soon. Really? Silly lah you haha go and eat the whole can of tuna. Hmm..you still hungry then how?
Ahgong: Hmm there's plain porridge?? Maybe I'll eat that later.
Me: Hmm...do you wanna check your outside your door? I think there's someone waiting for you. I called for the delivery man just now. Haha
Ahgong: Ahmah...don't scare me...*opens door* OMGAWWWD! Ahmah!
Me: *BIG FAT GRINZ and holds up Macs* hee no need to eat porridge!

Lolx I think his neighbour thought I was some kinda terrorist when I was loitering around at the corridor, waiting for him to change laah. Hmm I wonder which terrorist would bring Macs for their victims.

Many things can be expressed in words. But the most precious things can't. My love for him - can't. What is written down in this blog is only a fraction of what I'm feeling inside of me.

Many times we say a whole lot to that special someone to show them how much they mean to us. But sometimes, 3 simple words say it all. So many couples down the road into a relationship tend to take these 3 words for granted. Saying it as if it's routine, at the end of every conversation, at the end of every msg. Been through so many ups and downs in relationships, only then do I realise the true meaning of these three words. I don't want to say them for the sake of saying. I want to say them, and mean it, holding on to it forever.

I love you.

Looking back at when I first fell for you, at the very start of our friendship, I never ever thought of you as someone I would fall so hard for. I didn't think it could mean anything more than just good friends. But I finally realised with these 2 questions I asked myself, "If I can be so happy with this guy every single time I am with him...what does it mean?How does he make me so happy"

You still never fail to make me feel like the happiest girl alive when I'm with you. I'm seeing more of you each day. Seeing more reasons to fall deeper and deeper in love with you. And at the end of this road, it'll still be your hand I want to hold. It'll still be your heart I want to have. It'll still be your life I want to be a part of.

Ups or downs, I wanna be right there beside you.

THANKEEEEEEEEW! =D Hee





devoured wings, half eaten fries and burger...and err a big NOSE!


spokesperson for Fruit Tree Fresh Fruits and Vegetable
presenting...Mr Hui Sotong!
DON'T fall for this charmer's oh-so-goodlooking smile!
Coz it tastes like Dhasedyl (the disgusting black cough syrup)!!!


EWWWWWW! How GROSS! Green Dhasedyl *pui*


haha don't ask me...this lil monkey has a tendencies to think better
sitting or standing on tables instead on chairs lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger