butterfly kisses after bedtime prayers

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Reminisce

tossed and turned in bed for sooo long ytd.

I still remember the days in Fairfield...

When the 'covered play area' at the primary sch foyer means the world to us. When I would wait playing with his sis, just so to see him after school.

When all of us silly girls would huddle at the stair watching the guys play soccer, eyeing every 'hot' guy, while trying to act nonchalent.

When me and Jon would ask Belinda over for badminton...gawd...I haven't played in...SO LONG

I still remember the days in MGS

Omg...I miss MG...everything about MG even climbing the damn hill everyday just to get to school.

I miss the toilets! MG has the cleaaaaanest toilets ever in the whole entire Singapore I swear. I miss how we used to hang out at the 2nd level toilets in betweeen breaks, bitching about every single thing.

Haha I remember how Li and I would have our childish fights and then seperate our tables by ONE cm. Lol then as our anger slowly subsides, you'll see the tables inching closer to each other too. And of coz, we used to...ok STILL...talk like there's no tomorrow, thus our lovely teachers had to seperate us. Li sitting with Hui Ghee and I had to sit with Fio Eng. Omg...yes from there we realise how we loved each other wahahaa...not that Fio Eng was horrid lah, she's not...just to much brains for me.

Our lil talking spree also was the cause of ME being sent outta dumb Gasper's class. GROWL coz I couldn't answer some dumb question on the silk road. Fwah...and Ms Kon HAD to walk past when I was outside the class. Damnit I wanted to dig a hole to hide.

Yaay I remember how I used to eat from the 'red bowl' auntie stall. Wahaha eat the same thing everyday until she always reserves a bowl for me. Ehh mine special wan k...it's more char siew and no fishcake waahaha. I miss the food in MG lah, babeeees we must go back real SOON we've been talking about it for YEARS! I wanna eat the laksaaaa.

Haha I remember how Qing had to 'painfully' book me when...I can't recall all the offences wahaha...but coz she was the only prefect in my class, though my good friend, had to go according to the rules *bleh* "Janna arh, you arh, tell you sooo many times already you knooooow." =p

I remember our usual hangouts at KAP.

Wahaha and I remember how all the Chinese teachers HATED me. Lol I've no idea why they all hate me from primary sch all the way up to JC. Our 8 characters must have all clashed.

I miss going back for Love MG and how it used to touch my heart every single year.

Those were the days and so much more...

Hmms...moving on to JC life.

OMG I got a culture shock when I first stepped into JJ. "Wth? Why is everyone speaking Chinese???" *gasp* Ohwells...I guess being in MG, we would have assumed that everyone's only way of communication is English wahaha.

Yups...SO 2 years of my life kena suaned upside down by the guys. Yaa and according to dumb Elvis Chong, I'm very nice to bully. HURR.

Yaay I miss MISSING lectures wahaha. Skipping physics everytime lol. And entertaining myself by bullying the guy next to me. Wahaha! Ya I will force either Kai or Fluffy to sit next to me so I can draw flowers on their notes. Yaay! I painted Fluffy's nails a very very NICE BRIGHT PINK colour! =D Hee hee...I miss Flufffffy! I made him carry the sign I drew for him which said "Desmond the Almond" wahaha and took photo! Lol I think I must have traumatised his JC life. HEE.

Haha and I must say, honestly, Fluffy's one of the sweeeeeeeeeeetest guy anyone can come across. REALLY! No he didn't bribe me haha. =)

Haha of coz Dennis also damn nice to bully =p

Yaah and who can forget Elvis Chong who always sit beside people to disturb them and totally not listening to anything in class BUT ENDS UP BEING THE TOP STUDENT!!!! *growl*

=) I don't miss my JC sch life. It totally sucked. But I miss the teachers and the life with the whole bunch of asses ha.

Ohwells...I think this is another random post again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger