butterfly kisses after bedtime prayers

Friday, January 19, 2007

From fcuking frustrated...to a laughing fool...all in a short span of 3 hrs =D

OMG...I'm damn fucking screwed. Ok reality has set in FINALLY, like 2 days after Melon gave me a 'very serious' talk. OMG...I'm screwed...totally. Haiz I'm damn frustrated. Life sucks and when there are problems, they decide to come ALL TOGETHER. Very very good. Fuck lah.

Ok yes, an hour ago I was DAMN frustrated. Wahaha but my dearie Li sent me some stupid rubbish youtube video which was damn lame, to destress...ok lah cheered me up abit. Totally what the hell lah. Lol.

And what totally cheered me up was....I'm meeting my 2 favourite crapsters GH, Bobo and Pam tmr for lunch!!!! Yaaaaay!

Omg lah I can KILL GH caan...had lunch with him today. Ohya! And I successfully coaxed him into eating at Biz with me! Ahahaha yaaay didn't have to eat Subway LOL. I'm good.

Me: Ehh*rubs tummy* don't know why got stomachache leh
GH: I think you ate sunny side up today rite?
Me: Huuuh? Noo..what does it gotta do with anything??
GH: Coz arh, you eat the EGG which is now in your stomach. So you got stomachEGG laaaah
Me: OMG!!!!! GRRRRR

Lol total crap lah. Haha but that's what's so endearing about him *AWWWWW* lols and plus of coz not forgetting that he never fails to take good care of me when I'm wasted. Haha EHHH LOOK! I'm giving you CREDIT! Don't say I never horr! Ehh but I remembered him giving me a bruise on the under arm coz he was trying to carry me but was too tall *grinz* and I screamed at him =p Then I woke up the next morning wondering why the hell my left arm was hurting LOL.

Lol GH says his math lecturer is 100000000000000000000000000 times lamer than him. I said I would salute anyone who's lamer than HIM, Bobo and Melon. My gawwd...and recently of coz not to forget Mr Hui who is getting damn cheeky also.

Yaaay and I'm looking forward to lunch on Tue with my babeeeee Huiyi!!!! This naughty lil ass has been out rendezvous-ing with all her bangalahs, she haven't met ME for lunch since...OMG...since NEVER! GROWL. I miss herrrr.

Lol ok I'm on this post for like 3 hours alr hahaha. Always interrupted by some nonsense. OMG!!!! Go check this out guys! All thanks to GH I was LAUGHING like some insane fool at my com! hahaha but its damn fcuking funny! Won't regret. Lol I want Johnny too!

http://www.mrbrownshow.com/?p=48

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger