butterfly kisses after bedtime prayers

Monday, January 08, 2007

My own Snuffleupagus!!!! WHEE!!!

Haha I know he can't bear to kill me, but I think he'll bite me like crazy now ahh *grinz*

SO CUTEEEEE!!! Lol I love Snuffy! Haha BOTH of them lol. I think there's something with me and Snuffleupagus recently, the mention of it sets me off in laughing fits I can't stop. Haha but its soooo cute! Don't you just feel like...SQUEEEEEZING it? Ahahahaha!



Snuffy



This is Aloysius Snuffleupagus.
Birthday : 19th August
He resembles a woolly mammoth , without tusks or (visible) ears, and he is an imaginery friend of Big Bird. He attends Snufflegarten and has a baby sister named Alice.
Ahahaha! Slimey, Oscar's friend was apparently once blasted into space in Snuffy's snout. LOL HOW FUNNY IS THAT!? Hahahaa



puang




Haha AND this is Mr Hui WeiPuang...ok Hui Weiguang *grinz*
Birthday : 12th Nov 1984
He is err SUPPOSED to resemble a owlish goatish piggish puss-in-boots HUMAN *ahems* haha. Yups he has CLEARLY VISIBLE EARS which I can nibble chomp and eat. =D
He attends school with me at Nonsense University of Stupidity. Haha he's not imaginery, he's a real life 185cm zhu. And has a pweetty elder sister who looks like Steph Song and an elder brother.
Lol I hope he didn't blast anyone into space but he's having the sniffles lately, so he's called Mr SNIFFLES SNUFFLEUPAGUS!!! AND he's damn cute when everytime I force him to say it, coz he's tongue will trip all over the place haha! Haha he has nice nice long lashes too! *blinks blinks*
I don't know if Aloysius Snuffy is BLUR but this one is haha but all is forgiven when he pulls his puss-in-boots stunt on me. Bleh.


SEE! All the SIMILARITES!!! ahahaha! Yaay I have my own Snuffy! Whee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger