butterfly kisses after bedtime prayers

Sunday, January 07, 2007

More Rantings

Fantastic

Besides the damn fact that I've a 5 day week AGAIN, my Forensics lecture is on FRIDAY from 7-10 PM. Wahlauuu I thought it ends at 9!!! At least can go home and still watch tv. WTF? 10???!!! What they waiting for sia? Wait for the corpses to wake up izit?

Great. What more can I ask for.

At least I'm taking it with my bitches so it's not so boring. AND Mr Puang happily still can tell me "ooh you taking Forensics arh? I could have taken with you" UH HUH when I told him already lorrr and he HAPPILY go and take Econs. So I thought he didn't WANT TO take Forensics when it's actually HE FORGOT. Fwah Mr Sniffles is blurr like sotong lah haiz. *PIAAAK backside* I'll kill you if you forget our Arts GEM tgt *nice angelic smile*

ANW haha I went for a hair cut with my biaatch ytd! Then we went to have some lesbian action at Esplanade haha aww HOW ROMANTIC. Bwahaha ehh there was just something about ytd and HOT GUYS. Everywhere we turned, there was a hot guy! Haha. Sakae at Heeren was PACKED with hot guys lah and apparently accordingly to Li there was one opp at Billy Bombers too and she was trying to point him out to me while we were going down the escalator AND almost succeeded in making me fall down. Lol and who can forget our hot dog guy at Esplanade. FWAH *sizzles* he's too hot to be selling hot dogs lah. Bwahaha.

Lol this post must have disclaimer also.

I still love my owlish goatish piggish boyboyish ah-boyish ah-gongish Mr Sniffles Snuffleupagus!

Hahaha

AND honestly it gets irritating when guys always seem to have this innate thing in them to HAVE TO piss their opposite sex off. Uh huh a bit of that is funny, it makes me feel like strangling them, but for goodness sake, if you cross the line, it just gets hell plain annoying. Sheesh.

Ok forgive me this post is alot of random stuff, so if you're getting irritated, don't look further.

Lisa Chan REFUSES to eat Jap with me again tmr. BLEH.

Dumb NUS still haven't given me and Pam our Stats mod. Sheesh manz, can they get anymore inefficient? It's our CORE mod for gawwd sake. AND it's tmr??? AND I don't have any lecture notes??? BOO.

I hate it when guys treat me like guys AS IF I'm interested in GIRLS myself. Fwah this girl dammmn chioooo arh, that girl dammmn chioooo arh. AND repeating AND repeating it. My gawd. So chio go after them lah sheesh.

Hurr I can't believe Puang actually slept at 8.40 just now when he's lect is only at 10am tmr. Very smart lah, I foresee him waking up at 6 and reading my blog. Ha tell me if I'm right darrrling. Boo.

Hmms...I don't know what else I have to rant about already SO I shall go back to watching my John Tucker Must Die bimbo show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger