butterfly kisses after bedtime prayers
Wednesday, January 17, 2007
FWAH...I'm agitated...Very agitated.
If you wanna do something, do it for yourself, NOT others! It's YOUR life at the end of it.
posted by bringmetolife @
12:32 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
bringmetolife
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
Overcame by temporary insanityWhee! Went to swim y...
On Bended Knee (BoysII Men) Darlin’ I can’t explai...
=) Boo...wanted to save one of the convos with Pua...
Said I loved you but I lied (Micheal Bolton) You a...
You're my favourite sunKISS *muahx!* =DHaha we're ...
Back to ChurchHmms today was a...COLD day!!! *brrr...
Tiredthere's something else I wanna saaaaayI miss ...
Escaping realityYeah...I'm an escapist. Aren't mos...
2 yearsI will give myself 2 years. If it doesn't h...
Ok enough of sad posts for today...better get my l...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home