butterfly kisses after bedtime prayers

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

WHY ZOUK!!!!???

Haiz...is it a crime to wanna have fun and not think about anything else? If not, so why is it everytime I'm trying to piece back my pathetic life, so many things are coming up again. Frustrated...not at people but at the way I'm totally screwing up my life with my emotions. Feel like hiding away...I really do.

Can't wait for tonight. Shall party the night away.

Sheesh wth lah why in the world is EVERYONE gonna be at Zouk today lah. Wahlauu Phuture is damn...ugly. The layout is such that when you wanna puke your guts out, you have NOOOO way of escaping the crowd. Plus the lights there makes me damn dizzy lah, machiam like some old time disco (haha Mel I think you like lah =p ) , which aggravates my puking condition. Yes this is from experience. I almost died there on the dancefloor. No joke.

Baah..there better be good R&B tonight. I wanna go Butter Facccccc!!!! Or St James!!!! Why the whole world wanna go Zouk???!!! Gaah!

Stupid Terence!!! I better see your big face tonight lah wahlau even Bobo give face come down caan then you tell me today TIRED!!!! Haha yaay I can irritate Pau tonight *BIG FAT GRIN* Haha GH is coming too means we'll all kena non-stop crappified tonight =p

ANYWAY, my old no. is gonna be activated around 5pm today so yeaps can contact me at my old no.

To my OUB peeps, ehh harloe? Meet up before this century ends lah k. OHYA!!!! Kwan! I realise St James Power Station has this mandarin pop place called Dragonfly LOL haha think you'll like that as much as BabyFace *grinz* ok greaaat let's go OUT OUT OUT!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger