It hurts to let go...but it's you who gave the strength
This 'you' refers to 4 important people in my life.
To my best friend : Li, thanks for going through everything with me. Being my pillar of strength and support. Through Elv, through Ming, through Puang. So many episodes, you've seen me through to the very end. You dug me out of every hole possible. No words can express how much I love you. But I love you, here's a start =) *HUGZ*
To Chang : Thank You for being there whenever I needed you. For being there when I broke down so many times. And even when you may not have understood it all, you stuck by me. You believed when even I didn't. I had hoped that the outcome would be like what you said, but it came to this. Nevertheless, thankyou for the support when I needed it.
To Kai : Thanks for bringing down the Bourbons, chips and MnMs. It meant alot to me that you came down to dig me outta my hole knowing that I needed to talk. Knowing that I'm hurting and don't know how to walk out myself. I appreciated all that. Your words meant alot to me.
To Chipz : Besides that your words meant the world to me, I don't know what else to say to express how I feel. I'll be here waiting for you to come back. The one person that I know who'll still hold me in his arms to make everything ok.
This 'you' refers to 4 important people in my life.
To my best friend : Li, thanks for going through everything with me. Being my pillar of strength and support. Through Elv, through Ming, through Puang. So many episodes, you've seen me through to the very end. You dug me out of every hole possible. No words can express how much I love you. But I love you, here's a start =) *HUGZ*
To Chang : Thank You for being there whenever I needed you. For being there when I broke down so many times. And even when you may not have understood it all, you stuck by me. You believed when even I didn't. I had hoped that the outcome would be like what you said, but it came to this. Nevertheless, thankyou for the support when I needed it.
To Kai : Thanks for bringing down the Bourbons, chips and MnMs. It meant alot to me that you came down to dig me outta my hole knowing that I needed to talk. Knowing that I'm hurting and don't know how to walk out myself. I appreciated all that. Your words meant alot to me.
To Chipz : Besides that your words meant the world to me, I don't know what else to say to express how I feel. I'll be here waiting for you to come back. The one person that I know who'll still hold me in his arms to make everything ok.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home