OMG *snorts*
Lol I wanna die laughing after watching Ross and Xiaxue's talkshow Girls Out Loud.
Well the wanna die laughing is more abt Xiaxue than Ross. OMG I can't even believe how in the world she could have gotten herself and her puny brain into a talkshow...oh well, Singapore. Sheesh pls lah...you gotta be kidding me. 52 boyfriends, including penpals, irc pals and people who call you up to ask you to go steady WHEN THEY DON'T KNOW YOU? *snorts* obviously they had hoped you would be that shallow as your blog suggests (not that I've ever checked out her blog..not interested manz)
But...I LOVE ROSS! Haha she's damn PWWEEEETTY and how cool lah. Lol I'll fall for her if I was a guy or les hurr. Haha and GUESS WHAT!? She's an MG girrrrrl! Lol yaay I'm so prouda her. Actually, I'll be prouda ANY MG girl. Woohoo! MGS rox! I miss my old uni bleh. Haha maybe I'll make Chang and Li wear it tgt with me the next time we go back visiting lol and hva gd time watching all the prefects trying to catch us with our dyed hair and what not. *GRINZ*
YAAY Chipz just landed! =) Haha and I'm happy coz he very guai got nougat for me AWWW. WHEE!
Lol I wanna die laughing after watching Ross and Xiaxue's talkshow Girls Out Loud.
Well the wanna die laughing is more abt Xiaxue than Ross. OMG I can't even believe how in the world she could have gotten herself and her puny brain into a talkshow...oh well, Singapore. Sheesh pls lah...you gotta be kidding me. 52 boyfriends, including penpals, irc pals and people who call you up to ask you to go steady WHEN THEY DON'T KNOW YOU? *snorts* obviously they had hoped you would be that shallow as your blog suggests (not that I've ever checked out her blog..not interested manz)
But...I LOVE ROSS! Haha she's damn PWWEEEETTY and how cool lah. Lol I'll fall for her if I was a guy or les hurr. Haha and GUESS WHAT!? She's an MG girrrrrl! Lol yaay I'm so prouda her. Actually, I'll be prouda ANY MG girl. Woohoo! MGS rox! I miss my old uni bleh. Haha maybe I'll make Chang and Li wear it tgt with me the next time we go back visiting lol and hva gd time watching all the prefects trying to catch us with our dyed hair and what not. *GRINZ*
YAAY Chipz just landed! =) Haha and I'm happy coz he very guai got nougat for me AWWW. WHEE!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home