butterfly kisses after bedtime prayers

Friday, December 08, 2006

Hide

Sometimes I just feel like hiding away...

Feel like not knowing anything at all

Love hurts...it hurts so much sometimes I just feel like breaking away once and for all

How do you turn your feelings on and off just like that? I tried to convince myself the person sitting in front of me wasn't someone I love....I couldn't do it. I couldn't do it.

6 months ago...I sat at the same place, my heart aching for someone I used to love. 6 months later...I'm here again, my heart aching for someone else I now love...and it hurts even more that that person is sitting right beside me.

I'm tired. I don't feel like crying anymore...but why do these tears just keep on coming?
I don't want to cry...not when you're not here to wipe away my tears

Don't keep it all to myself. Empty it out. The day you decided to leave...I was already empty.

Crying on the inside...what else can I do than to cry on the inside? I've got to be strong on the outside, coz I've got to be strong for you. It's hard wearing a mask. When all I wanna do is tear this mask off, to cry and run back into your arms. But I can't tear this mask off...I can't cry...and
I can't find my way back into your arms.

2 roads to walk down and 1 road to choose.
I chose the painful road, the rocky road, the one with so many obstacles. A winding path I don't know when will end. But if in the end this road leads to you...if I have to choose a hundred times over and over again, I still choose you.

I don't know why I'm doing this...but I'll still be that fool for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger