Still Angry! *sputters blood*
Haha stupid Kai was chiding me for still being angry about something so long ago and for not picking up a certain someone's call. Ok lah he wasn't really chiding me ahaha more like "what the hell" haha. Bitch! It wasn't long ago caan...it was only..can't remember, 2 wks ago? Honestly lah, him calling me now just reminds me of how fucking pissed I was, which gets me more fucking pissed. Bleh..Lol was still happily bitching away to Kai just now ahahah. That's what I love about him lol he's too used to me. *BIG FAT GRINZ*
Haha stupid Kai was chiding me for still being angry about something so long ago and for not picking up a certain someone's call. Ok lah he wasn't really chiding me ahaha more like "what the hell" haha. Bitch! It wasn't long ago caan...it was only..can't remember, 2 wks ago? Honestly lah, him calling me now just reminds me of how fucking pissed I was, which gets me more fucking pissed. Bleh..Lol was still happily bitching away to Kai just now ahahah. That's what I love about him lol he's too used to me. *BIG FAT GRINZ*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home