HUG ATTACK!!! =D
Hee WHEE! I love hug attacks even if they totally knock the breath outta me. I love it when I'm hugged, lifted and twirled around *beamz* And I love it coz it comes from yooou! Whee!
The Secret to a Successful Hug Attack
1 . Plan the exact time and place to spring attack
2. Maintain a "normal" look as if nothing is up in your cheeky little mind
3. Once the exact time and place comes, pounce on him/her
4. Grab and hug him/her TIGHTLY (the breath MUST be knocked outta him/her)
5. Hold for a good 10-15 secs
Optional (for guys): If you're strong enough, lift her and TWIRL TWIRL TWIRL till she gets dizzy *ahahaha*
Victim will be happily surprised.
Usual side effects will be a big fat scream and loss of breath which follows 10-15 secs after.
Hug Attacks are to be carried out on a regular basis, anytime, anywhere. Quitting is NOT encouraged as withdrawal symtoms are usually quite drastic.
Hee okok I'm in a damn teh mood recently. Cannot MEEH? Mmm..as long as I know you're happy I will be too =)
Have you ever missed someone, even when that person is right beside you? It's silly I know, but I'm getting that kinda feeling again. I miss you.
Met up with Mel, Saf, Dezi and JC for tapas at esplanade. Almost forgotton for a moment how beautiful that place can be. Relaxing and enjoying the company of your friends...wish it could be like that everyday.
Updated Saf a little...her words brought me back to harsh reality which hurts. What am I waiting for? I don't really know. Just know that I'm contented enough to have you beside me. Is that enough? Right now for me, yes it is. It's a kind of unconditional love. It doesn't need or expects anything in return. I just want to know that you will be happy right where you are. And at the end of it all, if that happiness has to come from someone else, I will let go. Like how I let Elv go. Like how I let Ming go. It's gonna be scary. It's gonna hurt. It's gonna take everything outta me...but if it ever comes to this day...I will let go...
Honestly, I don't ever want that day to come.
He brings out the child in me. The child who will find happiness in the simplest things around.
Sinking sinking sinking...why am I suddenly sinking? Maybe its because fairy tales never comes true....So scared to lose...
Hee WHEE! I love hug attacks even if they totally knock the breath outta me. I love it when I'm hugged, lifted and twirled around *beamz* And I love it coz it comes from yooou! Whee!
The Secret to a Successful Hug Attack
1 . Plan the exact time and place to spring attack
2. Maintain a "normal" look as if nothing is up in your cheeky little mind
3. Once the exact time and place comes, pounce on him/her
4. Grab and hug him/her TIGHTLY (the breath MUST be knocked outta him/her)
5. Hold for a good 10-15 secs
Optional (for guys): If you're strong enough, lift her and TWIRL TWIRL TWIRL till she gets dizzy *ahahaha*
Victim will be happily surprised.
Usual side effects will be a big fat scream and loss of breath which follows 10-15 secs after.
Hug Attacks are to be carried out on a regular basis, anytime, anywhere. Quitting is NOT encouraged as withdrawal symtoms are usually quite drastic.
Hee okok I'm in a damn teh mood recently. Cannot MEEH? Mmm..as long as I know you're happy I will be too =)
Have you ever missed someone, even when that person is right beside you? It's silly I know, but I'm getting that kinda feeling again. I miss you.
Met up with Mel, Saf, Dezi and JC for tapas at esplanade. Almost forgotton for a moment how beautiful that place can be. Relaxing and enjoying the company of your friends...wish it could be like that everyday.
Updated Saf a little...her words brought me back to harsh reality which hurts. What am I waiting for? I don't really know. Just know that I'm contented enough to have you beside me. Is that enough? Right now for me, yes it is. It's a kind of unconditional love. It doesn't need or expects anything in return. I just want to know that you will be happy right where you are. And at the end of it all, if that happiness has to come from someone else, I will let go. Like how I let Elv go. Like how I let Ming go. It's gonna be scary. It's gonna hurt. It's gonna take everything outta me...but if it ever comes to this day...I will let go...
Honestly, I don't ever want that day to come.
He brings out the child in me. The child who will find happiness in the simplest things around.
Sinking sinking sinking...why am I suddenly sinking? Maybe its because fairy tales never comes true....So scared to lose...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home